Brag and just talk, talk, talk

awww true true, there are some kids out there whos parents dont pay any attention to them at all. Makes me look like a bad kid considering i at least get payed attention to half the time:)

Hahhahahahaha!! well, Ill tell you what...communicate with your parents tell them how you feel..as a parent, sometimes we dont see our actions until someone from the outside looking in brings it to our attention....I am sure you parents love you dearly,...be patient I know its difficult, but try....everything will be ok..baby girl, dont cha' worry ok????

lol well tiss dead again soooo more about me!!!;)

I was out training horses this wendsday and well i ended up riding the horse my lil sis was training and to say hat it was a good ride would be an understate ment...

First of all the horse wouldnt move forward, when i got her moving she stopped some time afterwards, then they decided to ply tag on horses and since mine wouldnt go i was soon it. they took off troting on their horses away from mine and she went crazy. She bucked tice. the second time she went higher then the first. I fell of over her left shoulder and flipped in mid-air and landed on my back. Im fine other than the inside of my right leg.Ive got a huge briuse from the saddle horn catching my leg as i was coming off:)

anyways enough about me!!:)let start this thread back up some;)

Ok, well back to me again..lol

I am super excited!!!! We will be off for the summer in exactly 16 days!!!! Which means I'll be taking my little monsters to Disney,..THEN, its my time alone in Vegas, lol, yeah baby party hardy!!!!! LOL!!!

well guess i'll tell my life's story here to ;)

my name is Mike, i was born and live in Belgium (Europe) My 1st language is Dutch, but i also speak French and Englisch.
I am 21 years old, will turn 22 in december. I'm still living at home for the moment. my father is an army medic in the belgian armed forces(active duty). my greatgrandfather and grandfather were also in the armed forces.

I have a huge interest in history, mainly military history. (probably because of my grandfather who always is telling stories, since i was little) i also love everything about the modern military (especially the US armed forces)

Currently i work as a dental assistent (yeah i know, not that many guys in that carreer field :p ) but i'm out off a job since yesterday, i hope to find another job soon tough.

someday i would like to join the army, since that is my childhood dream, but because of the state the belgian military is in, i'm going to wait a little longer.

I played soccer for about 16 years, now i do kickboxing since about 2years.
My other passions are movies and books. i see alot of movies, i own a huge DVD collection and i'm a frequent movietheatre visitor.

I stumbeld upon this site by accident a few days ago, and i tought it would be cool to join. i see a lot of fun people here so i hope i can stick around and have lots of fun and read interesting military stories :)

euh cant think of anything else at the moment, but if you wanna know something else, dont be afraid to ask ;)

lol thanks mike!!! nice to meet yah!:) i love to play soccer every once in awhile. i was going to join a soccer team but decided that its more fun playing back yard soccer:) i love movies!! whats your favorite movie?:) lol hope to see yah around:)

Mike, I would suggest that you join when you can. Why wait? Joining while the military is not in a great state shouldn't stop you. I was very close to becoming an NCO in the RoK Army while the RoK Army is going through a large scale transformation. That makes it a difficult time to be there but still...
I'd say you should join right away.
Unless there's something crucial that I don't know.

lol thanks mike!!! nice to meet yah!:) i love to play soccer every once in awhile. i was going to join a soccer team but decided that its more fun playing back yard soccer:) i love movies!! whats your favorite movie?:) lol hope to see yah around:)

when i was little it was TOPGUN, i just loved that movie, watched it every few weeks :p

right now i do not really have a favourite one, but many i like. like full metal jacket, platoon, black hawk dawn, and yeah i'm a big star wars geek :p (but i do not dress like one tough :p )

Mike, I would suggest that you join when you can. Why wait? Joining while the military is not in a great state shouldn't stop you. I was very close to becoming an NCO in the RoK Army while the RoK Army is going through a large scale transformation. That makes it a difficult time to be there but still...
I'd say you should join right away.
Unless there's something crucial that I don't know.

yeah, maybe you are right. but in a way i'm still hoping something good will come along. like there is talk that the netherlands will open up their army for the rest of the europeans in the next few years, and if that happens i'd rather join them. i walways wanted to be a marine, and they are one of the few european countries with a really good marine corps.

when i was little it was TOPGUN, i just loved that movie, watched it every few weeks :p

right now i do not really have a favourite one, but many i like. like full metal jacket, platoon, black hawk dawn, and yeah i'm a big star wars geek :p (but i do not dress like one tough :p )

aha!! lol i loved full metal jacket too!!:) though i really liked Troy!:) lol thats nice it totally sucks that i havent seen TOPGUN:(

So hows everyone doing? :visor:

Come On guys and gals!!!!!!!!! Post!!:) please!!!:)

Hey Sky, think we can get this started back up?;)

LOL, definetly!!!!!...

Ok, so today is Monday,..and like super excited it's 4 days before I leave to my home town!!!! *jumping up and down* *very excited*, lol...anyway I can't wait!!! the only sad part is that I know the last day of school am gonna be very emotional,...am already starting to get touchy, feely....can you imagine???? I mean it's like super difficult to see my kiddo's at school leave me to continue their journey.....I've bonded with them all year, I've cleaned scrapes and cuts, kissed bruises, brushed hair, fixed pony tails, cleaned boogie noses,.....sigh.....it's like their my own children.....sniff, sniff *wipes tears* .......sigh....but, I feel wonderful knowing that no matter how difficult my personal life is, I can always depend on innocent little ones, making my day a little brighter,....they help realize that there's more important things in life than to worry and get upset over non-sense situations.....sigh..I love my job.

awwwwww *hugs* thats great! nice speech!!! makes me see teachers in a whole new light:) Im dreading exams but im hoping they wont be as bad as what im dreading:p Ie only got 3 more days of school!!! cant wait!!!:)

awwwwww *hugs* thats great! nice speech!!! makes me see teachers in a whole new light:) Im dreading exams but im hoping they wont be as bad as what im dreading:p Ie only got 3 more days of school!!! cant wait!!!:)

LOL, Thanks!! but it's the honest truth!!!! *hugs*

Back