Brag and just talk, talk, talk

Damn right he did and i loved his moves!!!! i still cant believe it, its like my brain wont process it....

Well today has really sucked for me.

My first horse Bossman. Started to colic today. We put him in a horse trailer and drove him around for awhile and we called for advice from our 4H coordinater. We checked his gums and they were white. He was extremly dehydrated. So we were advised to take him to the vet ASAP. Well we went to the vet and they gave him some pain medication and a muscle relaxer. I watched the vet insert a tube in his nose and feed it into his stomach and drain all of the contents of his stomach out. It turned out that he had 4 gallons of water in his stomach. A horse should only have 2 gallons. His stomach was on the edge of ruptureing. Had we waited another hour it would have ruptured and he would have died. After draining the fluids the vet then pumped mineral oil into his stomach to lossen up anything else in there. I watched the vet put on a glove and stick his entire arm up my horses butt twice. The first time was to see if there was any sand in his poop. The second was to make sure everything was okay with his intestines. As it turns out it wasnt. Bossman had some how flipped his colon. When this happens it usually stops a horse from pooping or getting any fluids through. We cant afford to have surgery done to reflip the colon. All we can do now is wait and hope that it flips back over on his own. We are giving him pain medication every 3-4 hours. The vet says that after 48 hours if he has not improved then we will have to put him down.

I ask for prayers now for only God can help Bossman now.

It's 7:14 AM!!!! lol....just got home...my head freakin hurts! lol.......so worth it..........can't post pics though, too damn explicit.lol....

Oh god, I have gotten into a weird part of the forums.
Note to self: Never go to the neverendng stories...EVER.

Can I have a love bite? Oh, wait, nvm. She'll be pissed off. :angel:

Hope she didn't see this....she comes here sometimes as a guest. :hide:

Back