Brady, Pats Rack Up Record Performance

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
Brady, Pats Rack Up Record Performance in Dismantling of Titans​
The Sports Network
content_divider_short.jpg

Foxboro, MA (Sports Network) - Tom Brady recorded an NFL record with five touchdown passes in the second quarter as the New England Patriots set several franchise records in a 59-0 rout of the winless Tennessee Titans in snowy conditions at Gillette Stadium. Brady finished the game 29-for-34 with 380 yards and six touchdowns, which tied his own franchise mark. The five touchdown passes in the second quarter were the most by any player in a quarter since 1950.
The margin of victory was the largest in the league since the NFL-AFL merger in 1970, matching the Los Angeles Rams' 59-0 win over the Atlanta Falcons in 1976.

http://www.verizon.net/newsroom/por...room_portal_page_nfl_article&_article=2386367

Nice job. But I still don't like Brady or the Patriots. And I still hate it when teams trounce each other like that. ;)

Brady didn't even play the entire game. The whole point of playing football is to score points. I don't see a problem with the score. Of course at some point in the distant future, the tables may be turned. I only wish the game was televised in my area. The Pats are kind of like the football version of the Yankees!
BTW, this game really helped my floundering fantasy team this week :)

Last edited:
The one jumped all the way from 8th in a league of 10 teams to a lofty 6th :sarc:

Back