Brady Gone

Bring on the Ultimate Back-up. Matt Cassel hasn't started a football game since High School. I guess that's what happens when you backup Carson Palmer and Matt Leinhardt at USC.

FIGHT ON!

Crap happens. They'll play on and we'll see how the season unfolds. After all, as I recall some no name late draft pick QB took the place of the legendary Drew Bledsoe when he went down with an injury. The Pats likely won't be undefeated again this year, but don't call the undertaker just yet boys.

Without a bomb dropper, the Pats have nothing... Their running game has always left something to be desired... And they've lost crucial players on the defensive side of the ball(Asante Samuel). Randy Moss won't know what to do without a ball dropped into his hands.

Crap happens. They'll play on and we'll see how the season unfolds. After all, as I recall some no name late draft pick QB took the place of the legendary Drew Bledsoe when he went down with an injury. The Pats likely won't be undefeated again this year, but don't call the undertaker just yet boys.
I just want to say that this is possibly the only time that Drew Bledsoe and legendary have been used in the same sentence.

thank god i hate Brady, and with Brady and Moss both out, and Samuel gone, they are going to have a hard time breaking .500. thats great for the jaguars, my favorite team, but with their whole offence line in shambles, its goning to be tough. The offence line is the most important position in football.

A big boy 4 ever!
robert

I just want to say that this is possibly the only time that Drew Bledsoe and legendary have been used in the same sentence.
It was a bit tongue in cheek there TOG.
And yours is the second time, I guess. Actually at the time of his injury, Bledsoe was the franchise player for the Pats and on the verge of the Super Bowl.

It was a bit tongue in cheek there TOG.
And yours is the second time, I guess. Actually at the time of his injury, Bledsoe was the franchise player for the Pats and on the verge of the Super Bowl.
Yup :)

True, the Pats were a pretty good team. But not what they became only a few years later.

Well well.... Maybe they're trying to show that Tom Brady isn't ALL the Patriots have... I'd be disgruntled enough to play harder too....

Oh we had it. A hugely fun party that started Saturday afternoon and ended about 2300 Sunday night. Barbecue, backyard football, watching parts or all of several games, and we ended the weekend with a few fabulous rounds of poker. There were 19 of us altogether. It was a party that had been planned for a couple weeks. We just turned it into a Bye-Bye Brady party. :)

The only horrible part of the whole weekend was my Chiefs losing. Again. :crybaby:

Back