The Brady Campaign for Gun control in the USA

--

March 14th, 2007  
Strongbow

Topic: The Brady Campaign for Gun control in the USA

Our gun lovers should read the following link, particularly our little gun loving kangaroo "Senojekips" who rants on endlessly about the virtues of owning miltary style weapons.

http://www.bradycampaign.org/

I feel sorry for his neighbours when they accidently put the stereo on on a little too much volume.

"Senojekips" knowledge of Switzerland society is unsatisfactory but lets hope he keeps trying to improve in that area.
March 14th, 2007  
Donkey

You can do it with a knife, whiffle ball bat, stick, rock, toilet seat cover, bare hands, piece of rope, wire, CAR, water, drugs, phone book, frying pan, fork, spoon, bow, in fact you could make your own cannon.

So you're point, besides being apparently clueless about weapons?

-edit

Wait where you the one that provided the link to the South African site trying to promote gun bans in South Africa that miss quoted and fudge the stats in regards to gun control.

Further more you provide the most biased one side agenda oriented links that are all pro gun control. I got an idea how about you don't listen to the propaganda machine, that might be to much effort.
March 14th, 2007  
5.56X45mm

The Brady Campgain has been proven false in many of their facts. Sorry......
--
March 14th, 2007  
bulldogg

This is just spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam... come one sing it with me... spam spam spam spam spam
March 14th, 2007  
5.56X45mm

Spam.... Mmmmmmmmm. I have a love/hate relationship with that stuff. I love eating it but I hate the after taste. Strange, I know.