Brad Pitt actually looks better than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
I was watching TRL on MTV today and they were interviewing Brad Pitt. To my huge discomfort I realized he really is a bit better looking than I am. I had always thought my girlfriend was kidding me when she said he was hotter.

Dang :( .

Any of you guys got the same problem ?

i donno how girls like ppl like brad pitt and tom cruise cuz theyre all old enough to be the fathers of those girls.

well he is nice looking and all............but urs.......ours advantige is that we dont have to work out every day so we could get a role in the movie.................he made a skirt colection for men :?

Speaking as a woman........ Just be reassured that not all of us are into brad pitt........ lol...... Then again, as I have said before, I'm not your average chick. :)

Aw guys like him are all just trying to compensate for not being born rednecks.

You know who I'm not as good looking as?

Salma Hayek.
Yeah.

Yeah yeah RN you're right about the Salma Hayek thing. I was talking to my housemate last night and he was reading this magazine with this hot supermodel on the front page and he said... well this one actually... is not that hot!
And I said: " Well man let me say she's better looking than you are, sorry but I have to say that..
Just figure what it'd be like if every summer morning I saw HER instead of you walking out of your room with just pants on.... a whole lotta different view, dang !" :lol:

Err, Brad Pitt is NOT looking good. :shock:

well, in my opinion.

Though, Johnny Depp is just.. Well, Let's leave it at just sexy. :p

But that would be far from a guy I would date, though I can't say thet either because I never met him personally. I do't go for looks, it's the inside and Brad Pitt just has a "jerk" sign on his forehead.

Italian Guy said:
I am manly, in fact. check out some of my photos at http://allearsnet.com/tp/ak/akg.htm
Brad Pitt can't afford those shoulders of mine... :twisted:
Granted, but I think you could use a shave..... :D

What I don't get is whay those hollywood stars are so small.... I didn't meet a lot of them, but every time I'm close enough to one (including Brad Pitt) they turn out to be shorter then they appear on film. (Exept for Elijah Wood ;) )
Funny thing, I did a search on Google to find Brad's height, and it seems that even at 40 he's still growing.... :shock: :D It varies from 5'11" to 6'1" ;) I'd estimate that he's 5'11" at best, but that's just a guess. ;)

1217 wrote:Granted, but I think you could use a shave.....

Oh you rude one.... :oops: !!

SilverPhoenix said:
Err, Brad Pitt is NOT looking good. :shock:

well, in my opinion.

Though, Johnny Depp is just.. Well, Let's leave it at just sexy. :p

But that would be far from a guy I would date, though I can't say thet either because I never met him personally. I do't go for looks, it's the inside and Brad Pitt just has a "jerk" sign on his forehead.

I was talking to a couple of chicks this morning while workingout and both came up with this Johnny Depp's better looking than Brad Pitt thing.
Whatever you put it like, I am not going to ever believe any girl on earth saying she doesn't like Pitt.
But maybe it's just the Northern Europe part of it. I mean everybody's blond upthere so you really got different tastes.

hmmmm........

Now if Brad Pitt looked better than ME I think I'd be in trouble, considering that I am a woman.... :lol:

Brad Pitt? You know what I think of Brad Pitt? :2guns:

All these stinkin rainbow hollywood girly-men... danged queers...

Same goes for ben affleck and all the rest of those hollywood clowns...

**inset Hollywood queer here** :biggun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back