Brad Pitt actually looks better than me.

--
Boots

June 21st, 2004  
Italian Guy

Topic: Brad Pitt actually looks better than me.

I was watching TRL on MTV today and they were interviewing Brad Pitt. To my huge discomfort I realized he really is a bit better looking than I am. I had always thought my girlfriend was kidding me when she said he was hotter.

Dang .

Any of you guys got the same problem ?
June 21st, 2004  
Razor

Yeah, he looks great if you like men that ain't really manly (if ya know what I mean).
June 21st, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor
Yeah, he looks great if you like men that ain't really manly (if ya know what I mean).
Yeah I know what you mean. I am manly, in fact. check out some of my photos at http://allearsnet.com/tp/ak/akg.htm and here's the guy's: http://www.altocelebs.com/cgi-bin/pr...1437,brad-pitt

Brad Pitt can't afford those shoulders of mine...
--
Boots
June 21st, 2004  
mvilla2426

In my opinion Brad Pitt is kinda ugly...... Everyone's tastes are different..
June 21st, 2004  
Darkmb101

i donno how girls like ppl like brad pitt and tom cruise cuz theyre all old enough to be the fathers of those girls.
June 21st, 2004  
Marksman

well he is nice looking and all............but urs.......ours advantige is that we dont have to work out every day so we could get a role in the movie.................he made a skirt colection for men
June 21st, 2004  
mvilla2426

Speaking as a woman........ Just be reassured that not all of us are into brad pitt........ lol...... Then again, as I have said before, I'm not your average chick.
June 21st, 2004  
Redneck

Aw guys like him are all just trying to compensate for not being born rednecks.

You know who I'm not as good looking as?

Salma Hayek.
Yeah.
June 21st, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
You know who I'm not as good looking as?

Salma Hayek.
Yeah.
But you compensate for that by being twice as feminine!?
June 21st, 2004  
Redneck

Yer goldang straight I do. Honey.