Brad Pitt actually looks better than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad pitt is kinda of a pretty boy if you ask me, i'm into rough tough boys with the 5'oclock shadow on their face KWIM? maybe a few battle scars on thier big smooth chest and ur............never mind

GUNNER

But maybe it's just the Northern Europe part of it. I mean everybody's blond upthere so you really got different tastes.

Everyone's blonde? :lol:

You got to visit Sweden more often because you are just sooo wrong.

GUNNER said:
Brad pitt is kinda of a pretty boy if you ask me, i'm into rough tough boys with the 5'oclock shadow on their face KWIM? maybe a few battle scars on thier big smooth chest and ur............never mind

GUNNER

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm not into the pretty boy type Italianguy, i like strong tough looking guys (not to be confused with show off types who think they are tough) with a nice smooth chest (all that hairyness is kinda gross) is all i meant ;)

GUNNER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back