Brad Pitt actually looks better than me. - Page 2

--
Boots

June 21st, 2004  
SHERMAN

ok, this forum is again reaching high levels of bizzar...
June 22nd, 2004  
Italian Guy

Yeah yeah RN you're right about the Salma Hayek thing. I was talking to my housemate last night and he was reading this magazine with this hot supermodel on the front page and he said... well this one actually... is not that hot!
And I said: " Well man let me say she's better looking than you are, sorry but I have to say that..
Just figure what it'd be like if every summer morning I saw HER instead of you walking out of your room with just pants on.... a whole lotta different view, dang !"
June 22nd, 2004  
Tessa

Err, Brad Pitt is NOT looking good.

well, in my opinion.

Though, Johnny Depp is just.. Well, Let's leave it at just sexy. :P

But that would be far from a guy I would date, though I can't say thet either because I never met him personally. I do't go for looks, it's the inside and Brad Pitt just has a "jerk" sign on his forehead.
--
Boots
June 22nd, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
I am manly, in fact. check out some of my photos at http://allearsnet.com/tp/ak/akg.htm
Brad Pitt can't afford those shoulders of mine...
Granted, but I think you could use a shave.....

What I don't get is whay those hollywood stars are so small.... I didn't meet a lot of them, but every time I'm close enough to one (including Brad Pitt) they turn out to be shorter then they appear on film. (Exept for Elijah Wood )
Funny thing, I did a search on Google to find Brad's height, and it seems that even at 40 he's still growing.... It varies from 5'11" to 6'1" I'd estimate that he's 5'11" at best, but that's just a guess.
June 22nd, 2004  
Italian Guy

1217 wrote:Granted, but I think you could use a shave.....

Oh you rude one.... !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
Err, Brad Pitt is NOT looking good.

well, in my opinion.

Though, Johnny Depp is just.. Well, Let's leave it at just sexy. :P

But that would be far from a guy I would date, though I can't say thet either because I never met him personally. I do't go for looks, it's the inside and Brad Pitt just has a "jerk" sign on his forehead.
I was talking to a couple of chicks this morning while workingout and both came up with this Johnny Depp's better looking than Brad Pitt thing.
Whatever you put it like, I am not going to ever believe any girl on earth saying she doesn't like Pitt.
But maybe it's just the Northern Europe part of it. I mean everybody's blond upthere so you really got different tastes.
June 22nd, 2004  

Quote:
Oh you rude one.... !!
*in my best Hagrid voice* Sorry 'bout that.
June 22nd, 2004  
Razor

Quote:

Yeah I know what you mean. I am manly, in fact. check out some of my photos at http://allearsnet.com/tp/ak/akg.htm
What are you eating to put all that hair on your chest.
June 22nd, 2004  
mvilla2426

hmmmm........

Now if Brad Pitt looked better than ME I think I'd be in trouble, considering that I am a woman....
June 22nd, 2004  
silent driller

Oh yeah! Man I am one funny lookin' sumagum! Everyone is pretier than me! OOOOOOOOHHH THE HUMANITYYYYY!!!!
June 23rd, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Brad Pitt? You know what I think of Brad Pitt?

All these stinkin rainbow hollywood girly-men... danged queers...

Same goes for ben affleck and all the rest of those hollywood clowns...

**inset Hollywood queer here**