• Yes, was in OA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, was eagle and OA

• No

• Total voters

OORAH

just wonderin who here was a boy scout. I'm one, and i'm getting ready to start my Eagle scout project, and i'm just wonderin who else on this forum is/was an eagle scout. also, anybody that is in the Order of the Arrow please respond.

:rambo:

i was a boy scout. but it wasnt taken very seriously where i live, so after a couple meetings, it just died out. i still have my uniform and all 4 badges i was able to get before it died on me.

I really need to move to a more rural area. people here dont take the little things seriously anymore. its all get through college and get paid. take advantage of others or else they will take advantage of you. i despise it. I was born a generation too late i guess. I belong in the '50s. I call them the good ol days like i actually lived it. Even that brief stint i had with the boy scouts tought me to relish the little things because that is what makes life worth living. the little fishing trip you take with your dad, the camping and hunting trips. those are the times you are gonna look back on and remember, not the time you weaseled your way into a couple extra thousand in a business deal. IM 18 years old and realize this. some poor saps go through life without figuring it out.

THANK YOU BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA.

got my life, but lost intrest after that i was in the OA. Now looking back on it 4 years to late i wish i would have got my egale. I had a lot of fun though. Got to go on a 90 mile trek at philmont.

Back