Boxing Champs

Del Boy

Here in Britain we have some great world champion fighters at the moment, various weights. Joe Calzaghi has the world super- middleweight titles ( all of them). Unbeaten over 40+ fights and 14 years, title- holder for nine years. He has beaten all comers, and now wants to up to light-heavy to take on Bernard Hopkins, USA great.

Next up is Rickie Hatton, also unbeaten, best body puncher I have seen, who in a few days time takes on USA great , Floyd Mayweather.

Amongst these names dwells the best pound for pound fighter in the world.

We also have, on the sidelines, our fantastic young Amir Khan and, coming up, his kid brother.

We got more, and we are waiting for ya - so bring 'em on.

Enjoy! Seriously tho', I know Mayweather is good, but he will need to be, so let's get it on. Incidentally, Hatton is a great guy and if he wins US will luv him.

Ho-ho-ho! Tomorrow's the night! Mayweather v. Hatton. We have to hope that Ricky doesn't cut too much ( not that he will be bothered). I hope for a great fight.

Well - in the event Mayweather proved too big too strong and too good for even Ricky Hatton, who holds the world title at a weight down, Light Welterweight. He should not again box at welterweight. Respect to Mayweather - fantastic performance, great boxer. I expect he picked up thousands of British fans this mornig. His behaviour after the fight was exemplary and impressive when he spoke of respect for two great previously unbeaten champions both determined to stay upright and not give an inch. But there could be only one winner, and that was Mayweather by a long way. Great stuff. Stopped in the 10th.

Last edited:
Back