Box of Chocolates

Navy Boy

I LOVE THE ARMY!!!!!!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Finding a bottle on the b[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]eac[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]h, Jake uncorks it and releases a genie.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Ah, now you get three wishes," says the genie. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Great!" Jake replies. "First, I want one billion dollars."
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Poof! There's a flash, and a paper with Swiss bank account numbers appears in Jake's hand.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Next, I want a nice ocean-side house in Hawaii."
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Poof! Another flash, and he is holding the deeds to an ocean side property in Hawaii.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Finally," Jake says, "I want to be irresistible to women."
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Poof! There's another blinding flash, ...and Jake turns into a box of chocolates.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What's more irresistable than chocolate?![/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Back