Boudreaux and Thibodeaux enroll at LSU

CrazyLilCajun

Milforum Cowgirl
Two friends, Boudreaux and Thibodeaux, decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to LSU and take some classes.
Thibodeaux goes in first to talk to the advisor, and she advises him to take math, history and logic.
"Whaz dat logic?" asked Thibodeaux. The advisor answered. "Let me give you an example."
"Do you own a weed-eater?" "Bought it at da Wal-Mart." Answered Thibodeaux proudly.
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard." Replied the advisor. "Das good." Thibodeaux responded in awe.
The advisor continued "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also have a house."
Impressed, Thibodeaux shouted. "MEEEYOWWWW!"
"And since you own a house and a house is tough to take care of by yourself, logic dictates that you have a wife." "Clotille!, Dis logic...gonna make Thibodeaux smart, yeah" (Thibodeaux is obviously catching on) "Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual, rather than homosexual" said the advisor.
"Watch yo mouf...Thibodeaux love Clotille. Thibodeaux can't wait to take dis logic class".
Thibodeaux, proud of the new world that was opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where Boudreaux is still waiting. "Thibodeaux, what classes you takin?" Boudreaux asks excitedly.
"Math, history, and logic," replies Thibodeaux with his chest puffed up proudly.
"Whaz dat logic?" Boudreaux asks "Let Thibodeaux give you xample. Do Boudreaux own a
weed-eater?" "No", replies Boudreaux. "You a queer, Boudreaux?"

Back