Boudreaux and his dog

CrazyLilCajun

Milforum Cowgirl
Boudreaux and his wife Clothilde lived on a little farm outside Mamou. One day Clothilde said, "Mais, Boudreaux, you have to get rid of dat dog. All he does is lie under the front porch and turn over da trash cans." Boudreaux said, "Okay. Cher. I'll get rid of him." He put him in the pickup, drove down the road a couple of miles and dumped him out. He drove home and in a few minutes the dog showed up. So he put him back in the truck, drove several more miles and dumped him out. After getting back home, the dog showed up again. Clothilde said, "You have to take him out and drive around and around a lot in circles, den dump him out. Dat way he won't know da way home."
Boudreaux said, "You some smart, Clothilde, and dat's why I married you."Boudreaux took the dog, drove all around and zigzagged a lot then dumped the dog out. He started back home but pulled over and parked and called Clothilde on his cell phone. "Has dat dog come back yet?" Clothilde answered "Yes, he just came in." Boudreaux said, "Well, put him up to da phone - I'm lost."​

Back