Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evian

• Zephyrhills

• other

• Total voters
You may be suprised to learn that many of the so called "spring" bottled waters are merely local tap water which is run through filters before bottling.

tomtom22 said:
You may be suprised to learn that many of the so called "spring" bottled waters are merely local tap water which is run through filters before bottling.

evian was accused of this in England in 2004 :lol:

my favorite is Spring Water (Canadian made)!

Poland Spring was good in Vermont. I haven't found any particular favorite since I hit South Carolina.

Water straight out of the tap. Where I am its better than any bottled water:cool:

Cant you drink tap water in the US?

Well.............

Being a country boy -
Literally (well) water is undrinkable. Water is full of iron, phosphates, salt, algae and a hundred other chemicals of unsafe or harmful qualities - not fit to drink. Only usage is for dish washing, clothes washing, john flushing and for bathing.

Because of that we have a water delivery company (Elco Water Bottling) deliver five gallon bottles every other Friday (3-4 each visit) at a cost of five dollars per five gallons of water ($15-$20).

I have a water fountain (bottle type) sitting in my kitchen for drinking, cooking and baking. It has two taps - one regular temperature and one that is a "cold" water tap.

i live in the country too, but our well water is fine to drink, once it's been put through the filter.

as for bottled water, only Poland Spring will do. My mom started putting this Berkley and Jensen crap in my lunch (yes my mommy still makes my bag lunch for school everyday) and i hated it. Sorry for her, she was (politely)told that she needed to go out and buy a case of Poland Spring.

Back