Boris Said and No Fear Racing set for Talladega

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
#60-Boris Said, who qualified sixth and placed 14th overall at the 2007 Daytona 500, will return to Nextel Cup Series action this weekend at the Aaron's 499 at Talladega Superspeedway. Driving for the Roush-Fenway No Fear Racing, Said, from Carlsbad, California, will guide the #60 No Fear Energy Ford Fusion. "We're real excited to be back racing again and I'm hoping we can carry the momentum we have from Daytona over to Talladega," offered Said while packing up his driving suits and helmets this morning. "Our number one goal at Talladega this weekend is to make the race. Just making a Nextel Cup races has become so hard now, that we'll be pleased to just make the show." No Fear Racing tam owner Mark Simo is also excited about the team's chances this weekend's Aaron's 499 at Talladega. "You enter every race hoping for the opportunity to be competitive," reasoned Simo. "We're hoping we can do well at Talladega. "With a limited schedule - the team will also compete at Infineon, the Pepsi 400, Watkins Glen and the Talladega October race - first we hope to start the weekend by qualifying, and then if that works out, we'll look for a reasonable result on race day. I can't imagine going to a race and not being competitive, but you have to realize that we're racing against the best guys in the world here. I guess you have to curb your enthusiasm and live in reality."(No Fear Racing PR)

Back