Border line Useless

--
Boots

January 24th, 2015  
tetvet

Topic: Border line Useless

Every one is too get a free 2 year college associates degree at a time when people with Bachelor Degrees can't find a job , what am I missing here ? .
January 24th, 2015  
dadsgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
Every one is too get a free 2 year college associates degree at a time when people with Bachelor Degrees can't find a job , what am I missing here ? .
A Bachelor's Degree?
January 24th, 2015  
tetvet

BS Degree does that work better if not let me know what's confusing you and I'll do what I can to help you out .
--
Boots
January 24th, 2015  
brinktk

Quote:
BS Degree does that work better if not let me know what's confusing you and I'll do what I can to help you out .
I think she was being facetious....
January 24th, 2015  
dadsgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
I think she was being facetious....
Uh,yup.

Dadsgirl
January 24th, 2015  
tetvet

By no stretch of the imagination is everyone going to get an associates degree if they're handed to you on a plate as the drop out rate in high school is33% and rising but the job market is too weak for just about any degree .
January 24th, 2015  
JOC

Quote:
By no stretch of the imagination is everyone going to get an associates degree if they're handed to you on a plate as the drop out rate in high school is33% and rising but the job market is too weak for just about any degree .
The ASS is better than a HS diploma. Of course a Bachelor's degree improves your chances even more. This all depends on what your degree is in and where it is your looking for work. Your best bet however is having the degree and work experience.
Many service personal with technical experience such as: radar, communications, computers, etc. are hired directly out of the service as high tech technicians.
January 25th, 2015  
tetvet

There are many job opportunity's that pay very well without a college degree , I was a Railroad Conductor with a GED and made twice as much as a college professor , but again the key word is opportunity recognize it and jump on it .
January 26th, 2015  
dadsgirl

Quote:
There are many job opportunity's that pay very well without a college degree , I was a Railroad Conductor with a GED and made twice as much as a college professor , but again the key word is opportunity recognize it and jump on it .
Seriously, I'm quite sure you made more money than my Dad ( and were great at your career), even him having tenure as a college professor. My brother made more than him also. This is a fact.
Personally ( no offense, really), the Educators in this great country don't get paid the amount that they are worth.
Reality.

Dadsgirl
January 26th, 2015  
tetvet

Educators those that want to educate have their hands tied by the political correct and have to be very careful not to offend anyone .