boot camp food

AussieNick said:
Otherwise it's ration packs and hot packs, and neither of them are good. If you've eaten a rat pack, you'll be grateful for whatever hot food they serve you.

our rat packs are gorgeous...especially ''Lancashire Hot Pot''

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

:D

"In the park" we used to get somekind of different soups where specially vegetables weren't often cooked enough, crispy carrots and potatoes. Taste the crunch 8)

"When the Guide is done. You are done."

True and really teaches grunts to eat fast. Our instructors were ready when last ones were still waiting in line to get their food. Tough luck to be the last in line.

Eating isn't joy, it's only a quick job.

Lil Hulk 1988 said:
03USMC said:
Monday morning PT after a 96?

:lol:

You mean the puke PT, used to just clean out the system. Our 1st Sgt loved to watch us do the ditch dive and the chase us back into formation.

Yeah thats the one. Worst one for me was a run "up the hill" from the Lower MAU Camp to the Upper MAU Camp at Subic after a 72. I will never drink Mojo again urrrrrppppp ralph.

03USMC said:
Yeah thats the one. Worst one for me was a run "up the hill" from the Lower MAU Camp to the Upper MAU Camp at Subic after a 72. I will never drink Mojo again urrrrrppppp ralph.

So you switch to the Taiwan Boogies or Purple Hazes at Coyotes? Or better yet, the Red Horse Beer with San Miguel chasers? Used to switch every weekend to make sure that I at least had different colors to look at in the ditch..... :oops: :oops:

Switched to San Miguel at the Fleets Inn. Coldest beer in the 'Po. Except for when I was at the Pink Pussycat thrown 1 peso coins of the balconey at the Navy SP's.

Back