Bonjour.




 
--
 
September 11th, 2012  
Froggy
 

Topic: Bonjour.


Hello everyone.
Frenchman, which you may have guessed.
Here at the invitation of 42RM which I am a distant relative of.
September 11th, 2012  
Freyja
 
Welcome.
So there is French blood in 42.
September 11th, 2012  
42RM
 
Hello and welcome. Hope you like it here.
Looking forward to see you at the wedding.
Cheers.
--
September 11th, 2012  
Sevens
 
 
Welcome aboard.
September 11th, 2012  
The Highway Man
 
Welcome to the international madhouse.
September 11th, 2012  
BritinBritain
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja
Welcome.
So there is French blood in 42.
I'm saying nuffin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy
Hello everyone.
Frenchman, which you may have guessed.
Here at the invitation of 42RM which I am a distant relative of.
Welcome aboard.

Its not your fault you are a relative of 42RM, we wont hold it against you.
September 11th, 2012  
Froggy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja
Welcome.
So there is French blood in 42.
Mostly Burgundy and Bordeaux I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
Hello and welcome. Hope you like it here.
Looking forward to see you at the wedding.
Cheers.
Thank you my boy. Say hi to your beautiful bride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
I'm saying nuffin.



Welcome aboard.

Its not your fault you are a relative of 42RM, we wont hold it against you.
Thank you.
He reminds me of his grandfather. Same recklessness
.
September 11th, 2012  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Another member of the frog family?

Welcome mate!
September 11th, 2012  
Team Infidel
 
 
welcome.......
September 11th, 2012  
hawky94
 
 
Welcome!
 


Similar Topics
Bonjour!
Helloooooooooo!
BONJOUR
hello, hola, bonjour, hallo, ciao, hei