Bonjour.

Froggy

Banned
Hello everyone.
Frenchman, which you may have guessed.
Here at the invitation of 42RM which I am a distant relative of.

Hello and welcome. Hope you like it here.
Looking forward to see you at the wedding.
Cheers.

Welcome.
So there is French blood in 42.
Mostly Burgundy and Bordeaux I think.

Hello and welcome. Hope you like it here.
Looking forward to see you at the wedding.
Cheers.
Thank you my boy. Say hi to your beautiful bride.

I'm saying nuffin.:|

Welcome aboard.

Its not your fault you are a relative of 42RM, we wont hold it against you.
Thank you.
He reminds me of his grandfather. Same recklessness :wink:

Come on Capt Frogman, for the last time - "YOU'RE NOT A PARA!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

article-2012924-0CCDD08300000578-655_468x309.jpg

Greetings from Singapore,

I somehow cannot bring myself to call a Frenchman "Froggy", much more to his face...! So I am going to call you 42RM relative- and hopefully that is not a worse situation... :)

Are you in the service too?

How are you related to 42RM? Perhaps you may want to share the unfortunate circumstances with us... (no offence intended) :)

Greetings from Singapore,

I somehow cannot bring myself to call a Frenchman "Froggy", much more to his face...! So I am going to call you 42RM relative- and hopefully that is not a worse situation... :)

Are you in the service too?

How are you related to 42RM? Perhaps you may want to share the unfortunate circumstances with us... (no offence intended) :)
I have some wonderful memories from singapore. I have been there several times.

Please just call me Froggy. It was a nickname given to me by American colleagues.

Was in the French Navy for 27 years, the last 8 years at NATO Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium. Retired 10 years ago with the rank of Major, which is not an officer's rank, but the most senior NCO, corresponding US.Navy rank is Command Master Chief Petty Officer.

I am third cousin to his mother.

I have some wonderful memories from singapore. I have been there several times.

Please just call me Froggy. It was a nickname given to me by American colleagues.

Was in the French Navy for 27 years, the last 8 years at NATO Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium. Retired 10 years ago with the rank of Major, which is not an officer's rank, but the most senior NCO, corresponding US.Navy rank is Command Master Chief Petty Officer.

I am third cousin to his mother.

MAny thanks for those nice words...

So Froggy it is then...

Back