To Bomb or Not to Bomb to Kill bin Laden - Page 7

--
Boots

June 23rd, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmilman
Heh, humour wasn't lost on me though, that was damn funny!

I don't think America is trying to change the Islamic way of life, they're just trying to make life a bit fairer for them. I'm not really in to the whole cloak and dagger conspiracy theory rubbish - but i do know that Saddam was a very bad man who lived in palaces while his people were in abject poverty.

Rich.
Yeah. Now coalition troops and the new Iraqi leadership live in palaces while the people are in abject poverty.
June 23rd, 2005  
ozmilman

Well, if stupid extremist ******s would stop kidnapping/murdering/destroying everything and everyone then maybe a more prosperous country could be created where people could become more comfortable and get out of that kind of poverty.

CSMaster, dude, are you like 10 years old or something??? The US isn't going in and forcefully changing people's way of life, it's fighting for them to have that right and to live free from fear of a dictator who cared nothing for them at all... Sure enough they don't live in a very safe country at the moment, but when the country is eventually settled (and it will be a LONG time before that happens) they will be better off.

Where does the idea that the US is trying to change their way off life come in? And this religious stuff is soooo tired. They're not just being invaded because they're Islamic.... Oh whatever, i'm not having this debate all over again.

Rich.
June 24th, 2005  
CSmaster

sigh...i think u r not too old either,

u seem to be very sure that ur defination of freedom and rights are the same as other ppl's

and that is the problem dude, u try to force ur defination to others, like those muslims,

let them live their lives, they don't want no democracy and their religion contradicts it, than why u go into there and force them to accept it,

it will end up in a mess and americans' good faith effort will not be appreciated

Mod edit; Watch the language
--
Boots
June 24th, 2005  
MI Blues

Topic: Changing someone else's way of life

Okay, I've had about as much of this banter as I can take.

According to the Quran/Koran/however you want to spell it -

The primary purpose for every good Muslim is to convert non-Muslims to Islam. In its earliest stages, that meant an armed mob demanding that everyone they attack convert to Islam or be killed. That armed mob expanded until it ran out of gas in Spain and Morocco.

Fast-forward 1300 years:

The same armed mob is again demanding that everyone in their sphere of influence recognize that:

"There is no god but Allah, and Mohammad is his messenger"

In parts of the middle east, central europe, and africa, that message is sent at the tip of a machete blade or car-bomb. It is also being delivered at the hands of an assassin in Stockholm, Sweden, and very soon in other parts of Europe. In time, if the messengers are not stopped, that same message will be delivered the same way in the streets of Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Montreal, Ottawa, and Vancouver.

You can question the methods for trying to stop or appease the mob all you want to - but the mob will have its way in the end if it is not destroyed.

Appeasement didn't work with Hitler, it didn't work with Stalin, and it won't work with Bin Laden either.

Under the present threat model, the last nation to stand in the way of an Islamic world will be China - because the "Godless Communists" have a very harsh way of dealing with religious zealots of all faiths. We in the west will fall sooner rather than later because we have allowed under "freedom of religion" the Islamic faith to flourish - with the end result that boys and girls who have been told from their childhood that Christians and Jews are infidels - not worthy of life - will rise up and strike down our western faithful.

This is not just hysteria talking. This is the best-laid plans of Al-Quaida, set in motion with the same idea as the first Islamic expansion - only with greater scope and clarity.

So go ahead and continue your "multi-culturalist" approach to life there in Canada. When Islamic voters have achieved a majority, watch and see if your "freedoms" don't disappear in a rising chorus of "Akham del Allah's".
June 25th, 2005  
CSmaster

hey dude

u know why americans got bombed the out of crap these days

because they cannot be like canadians and respect otehrs' ways of life,

if u still hold this belief and spit on others' belief and culture and life style, dude, more americans will die for sure

if mulism want to have their own islamic state, let them have it, like Saudi, why force others into ur democracy and create the mess like today's iraq

this just ends up ppl don't appreciate ur good faith effort and spit on u,

i am sure americans thought in the first place that Iraqis would come out and welcome amercians with roses, and new govenrment will be estalbished smoothly and U.S can pull out like in a year,

but today, according to ur general there, "insurgency is pretty much the same 6 months ago", americans are not welcomed here

ur "liberation" creates more hatred in arabian world agianst americans, now arabian children will learn lessons from their parents taht U.S is evil and next generation of arabians will create more troubles for U.S

and one more thing,

u americans have no right to laugh at china now, u are just the same, confining ppl without trial, torture ppl, pee on koran,

same thing
June 25th, 2005  
queens_ranger

Topic: Re: Changing someone else's way of life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Blues
So go ahead and continue your "multi-culturalist" approach to life there in Canada. When Islamic voters have achieved a majority, watch and see if your "freedoms" don't disappear in a rising chorus of "Akham del Allah's".
so if California's latinos achieve a majority would you all be praising 'senor muchachos' and dancing to the de colores?

and shouldnt some parts of new york declare independence and fly david's star?

sounds stupid? that's just about as dumb as muslims turning canada into an islamic fundamentalist nation
June 25th, 2005  
PershingOfLSU

Uh. California is already majority hispanic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohmar Deathstrike
Yeah. Now coalition troops and the new Iraqi leadership live in palaces while the people are in abject poverty.
And last I checked most coalition troops live in mobile barracks, tents, or other temporary buildings.
June 25th, 2005  
bulldogg

China is not "godless communists". Even the true believers of communism I have met follow buddhism and confucianism. But that is in their private life, publicly to join the party which is the only way to get ahead in China they sign a document, part of which says they believe in science and not god. Not a heartfelt gesure to be sure. There are christian churches, catholic churches, mosques, temples et al. People openly practice their religion. The prohibition is on proselytizing and I am all for that. You don't have to worry about some bible thumping baptist holier than thou type telling you you are going to hell as you leave the liquor store hehehe nor mormons knocking on your door during dinner time to save your soul. You register your religion and the state has no problem with you as long as your teachings do not threaten social order. And before you start screaming about Falun Gong do a little research on the subject. This "religion" is akin to Jim Jones's cult and other cults. They practice brainwashing and a type of prayer that involves a breathing technique to achieve enlightenment. What they fail to tell you is that this technique can lead to brain death, this is the reason the CCP has outlawed them. Even the association of Buddhist monks of which falun gong is said to have been derived has denounced this "faith".
In China you follow the law as you would in any country and you have no trouble.
June 25th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by PershingOfLSU

And last I checked most coalition troops live in mobile barracks, tents, or other temporary buildings.
Maybe that's because there aren't enough palaces to house 200,000 troops?