Boko Haram offers to swap kidnapped Nigerian girls for prisoners

Hold on, the whole world- including men are for freeing these young women! I see you have a selfie of the First Lady up there. I don't see this one... Malala Yousafzai is one of the most famous selfies out there. Ya know, the now young woman who dared to go to school in Pakistan, got shot in the head for it by the Taliban?! She's a strong influence for a lot of folks. I don't see her selfie up there. Powerful!
As for Americans policing the world, except Syria, maybe you should start another thread for that.

Malala Yousafzai

I will try to attach a photo... first time.
Now, there you go.

Last edited:
Malala Yousafzai is an uncommon hero.
When she made that stand, for all she knew she could just end up getting killed in any number of ways and have her body shoved in a ditch or an unmarked grave.
Honestly with Boko Haram, I think it would be more effective to just go grab their families and put them in a facility where they're given "Western" education. They can go back if the Boko Haram guys show up for execution.

Malala Yousafzai is an uncommon hero.
When she made that stand, for all she knew she could just end up getting killed in any number of ways and have her body shoved in a ditch or an unmarked grave.
Honestly with Boko Haram, I think it would be more effective to just go grab their families and put them in a facility where they're given "Western" education. They can go back if the Boko Haram guys show up for execution.

The whole point of my posting Malala Yousafzai was that the First Lady of this country was posted ( only). Why was she the only one - female to boot- posted? I thought Malala Yousafzai was a much better example. My opinion. My thought. I mean everyone, everyone has their own story. EVERYONE! But for me, and a heck of a lot of people around this earth, her journey sticks out. That's all. Nothing more.
And some folks just like living. The way they they are; whether Christian, Jew, Western, Eastern "educated", tribal. Leave 'em alone. Their precious daughters were being taught a " Western " education... to go on to do things in this world their parents did not.

Back