BLOODY WOMEN DRIVERS !!!!!!!!

LIPS

Driving to the office this morning on the freeway, I looked over to
my right and there was a woman in a brand new BMW doing 140km/hr with her face up close to her rear vision mirror putting on her eyeliner! I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane still working on that makeup!!

It scared me (I'm a man) so much that I dropped my electric shaver,
which knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand. In all the confusion
of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile from my ear, which fell into the coffee between my legs, causing it to splash and burn BIG JIM AND THE TWINS, causing me to scream, which made me drop the cigarette out of my mouth, ruining my shirt and disconnected an important call!!!

BLOODY WOMEN DRIVERS !!!!!!!!

Same thing happened to me when I was at the movie theater. I was sneaking in one of those cafe lattes. Those Italian coffees. Half milk, half coffee. And it spilled all over me. But I got some balm from my friend, the Maestro. That cleared up the burn marks plus I get free coffee from Java World for the rest of my life.[SIZE=-2]
[/SIZE]

Same thing happened to me when I was at the movie theater. I was sneaking in one of those cafe lattes. Those Italian coffees. Half milk, half coffee. And it spilled all over me. But I got some balm from my friend, the Maestro. That cleared up the burn marks plus I get free coffee from Java World for the rest of my life.[SIZE=-2]
[/SIZE]
That sounds BETTER than 80,000...Course I might be wrong.

Back