This is bloody awesome

I dont know if I should laugh or stay quiet

btw, whose the music is? System of a down?

any ways, thanks for posting

Defintely NSFW or at home when your mother is standing right behind you. Litle more detailed warnings are nice. Decent vid.

phoenix80 said:
I dont know if I should laugh or stay quiet

btw, whose the music is? System of a down?

any ways, thanks for posting

I am not sure phoenix, I am more a Country and Western Fan:lol:

oldddddd.....

lol...

www,grouchymedia.com

music: Dope - Die MF Die (MF=Mother****er)

Welcome to Die Terrorists Die. This video once again features some amazing clips and images of various US and Allied Armed Forces, and is considered the sequel to Taliban Bodies. The music this time is "Die M.F. Die", by Dope, a band who grew up where I now live in West Palm Beach, FL. The song is hard, it's loud, and it pretty much makes my point to the terrorists clear - Die MF's! While Taliban Bodies focused mainly on military weaponry and equipment, this new one is entirely dedicated to the men and woman who operate the machinery and put their lives on the line to fight for the rest of us. Almost every picture and clip used in Die Terrorists Die came directly from people in the service, including a bunch of shots taken in 2002, during the war in Afghanistan.
The new intro for this video is much shorter than the last one and gets straight to the point. It's an audio clip from a news conference with the voice of Donald Rumsfeld. The flag waving in the background was something I shot while visiting the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial, in September 2001 [SIZE=-1](it's the flag on the right at that link)[/SIZE].
It's taken a long time to get the video finished and I hope you'll find it worth the wait. I've enjoyed hearing from all of you and this one couldn't have been made without all the terrific material everyone sent in. So head on over and get the video from the download page and enjoy!
-- Grouchy --

*ahem*

anyways...

check out Bomb Saddam too
http://www.grouchymedia.com/videos/bomb_saddam/index.cfm
great video!..

GROUCHY RULES!!

-out ;)

Rabs said:
Defintely NSFW or at home when your mother is standing right behind you. Litle more detailed warnings are nice. Decent vid.

It is for me. My mother thinks its awesome, second time I've it. I've showed her all the Grouchy Video's before.

The Music from the first one is a song from the Group "Dope".

That video is from Grouchy Media.

5.56X45mm said:
The Music from the first one is a song from the Group "Dope".

That video is from Grouchy Media.
thanks for the info...that is exactly what it said on the label.

Die, Terrorists, Die!
die_terrorists_die.wmv
With thanks to Grouchy Media for the assist.
The British Army Rumour Service (www.arrse.co.uk) thanks you!

Back