Blended metal bullets - pierce armor, explodes inside person

FULLMETALJACKET said:
man. thats crazy, imagine a sniper round with the same capabilities, even a little more high power explosive, shoot the middle one and you take all 4 out. take out a humvee. bam! one shot, 235436747kills. :sniper:

:rambo: LMAO :rambo:

Le Mas blended metal bullets.Pure genius. However they are inhumane as they deprive the firer the opportunity of firing wounding shots. Yes,I know the concept of a 'wounding shot' is virtually a non-existent thing but in a very few exceptional cases this may be nescessary.
Dont get me wrong im no liberal,my own reason for the above would be to keep my enemy alive for extracting information.(and i even think the use of torture is a viable option).
This has just given me an idea! why doesnt someone do a "how would you torture a muslim terrorist" post?

Good old NAMMO has been manufacturing these for somewhat 30 years - the US army is still a happy customer.

awesome bullet... and ye... headshots would be pretty nasty!

Imagine a 50 cal. bullet doing that ^^ that would be like... a bomb :p priceless...

Obvious said:
You know what they say: "Better them than us." Besides war was never humane, and enemies that we face today follow no rules. They should know whats coming for them.

You do know that your enemies will start using similar weaponry.

True, but these dang bullets are so difficult to manufacture that I don't think anyone except the US would have them for some time.
Also, none of our enemies use 5.56 or 7.62 NATE - that I know of. Mostly 5.8, 7.62x39 and 5.45x39

Back