For Bleeding Heart Politician Types Only.

Missileer

If you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime, TRY THIS:

Enter Mexico illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international
law, or any of that nonsense.

Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

Demand free bilingual local government forms,bulletins, etc. Procreate
abundantly.

Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behavior
with, "It is a cultural USA thing. You would not understand, pal."

Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory from your rooftop, or
proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper.

Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do
likewise.

Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.

Demand a local Mexican driver license. This will afford other legal rights
and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal presence in Mexico.

Drive around with no liability insurance and ignore local traffic laws.

Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

Good luck! You'll be demanding for the rest of time or soon dead.

Because it will never happen. It will not happen in Mexico or any other
country in the world except right here in the United States, Land of the
naive and stupid, idiotic politically correct politicians.

By the way, you can try this in any Middle Eastern Country, or China, or Russia, or............

You left out Holland! We have got them screaming loud and clear!

(But on a serious note; it is quite generalizing Missileer. Many studies show that there is also a dark side to this issue. And it had got to do with the people who perpetuade this phenomenon. If all Americans would not pay them one penny for all kinds of sh*t-jobs or prostitution, the stream would stop. Off course you forfeit many rights as an illegal..... because you are illegal. But would you kick them out when they were carried into a hospital seriously injured? Would you leave them to go without aid? And I reckon that is what they do scream about.... then again I am not aware of the situation in the States.)

Mexico has a terrible reputation of mistreatment of illegals who come into the country from South America. The border with Guatemala is militarized and woe to the people who dare invade their sovereignty. Yet, President Fox sees nothing wrong with exporting his poor North. He has refused to accept the illegals who are in US prisons for felony convictions such as murder, rape, robbery, and various other criminal activity.

Last edited:
Personally, I am all for militarizing our southern border, 11 million illegals in the US who may soon be given citisenship, call me nuts but something isn't right here. Oh, and when you go visit Mexico be sure you have about $10,000 saved up in an account in the Cayman Islands because that is what it is going to take to get yourself out of jail when you are thrown in for some bogus charges.

Ted said:
You left out Holland! We have got them screaming loud and clear!

(But on a serious note; it is quite generalizing Missileer. Many studies show that there is also a dark side to this issue. And it had got to do with the people who perpetuade this phenomenon. If all Americans would not pay them one penny for all kinds of sh*t-jobs or prostitution, the stream would stop. Off course you forfeit many rights as an illegal..... because you are illegal. But would you kick them out when they were carried into a hospital seriously injured? Would you leave them to go without aid? And I reckon that is what they do scream about.... then again I am not aware of the situation in the States.)

They scream about everything. why do you think Missleer is using all those things against Mexico? Because he wants Mexico to get a taste of their own medicine. They have done these exact things to the United States.

Hey everyone, its been awhile.

What strikes me about Mexicans is two things: 1.) Most of us Americans seem to think that everyone from the entirety of South and Centeral Amercia is "Mexican." 2.) They, as an emigrant group to the United States, seem to inspire exactly the same sorts of animosity as the Irish did in the 1800's. The Irish were a counterculture to what America had been up to that point: They were a large group of devout Catholics into an extremely Protestant country. This made the Irish extremely unwelcome here and reminiscint of everything that the people of America came to escape from (religious control among other things.) On top of that, they were all extremely poor, unemployed and were blamed for steeling jobs from the more "desireable" Americans.

In those days, American didn't have the fancy, well figured out Quota systems. US laws only opperated on the idea that "all are welcome." That was largely because the governments in the US were not very powerful and it would have been quite a strain on them to try to control immigration.

Today, not much is different except one thing: The new "undesireabes" do not speak English as their first language. Also, we now have strong governments so we feel we have greater control over who can and cannot get into this country. It is for these reasons that I am always torn when I hear the rhetoric against illegal aliens from Latin America. True, they are breaking the law. True, they are making many demands that they ought not have the right to make. But in the end, its the same scenario: A very poor ethnic group coming to the United States in search of greater opportunities. And the employers in America haven't helped at all toward upholding immigration laws for a very simple reason: They have more jobs that America has workers and many of the jobs are considered too demeaning by most Americans. So long as a demand for them remains, the influx of Latino immigrants will find a way in no matter how difficult we make it.

Last edited:
Today, not much is different except one thing: The new "undesireabes" do not speak English as their first language

Oh theres the whole not being legal thing. We'll just brush that aside.

Yes Rabs, I believe I already said that.

In a way, I'm playing devil's advocate, but if there is to be a solution to the problem, it requires us to understand it.

Last edited:
Good to have you back GoT.... I tried that approach but it didn't sink in. So I hope your efforts have more effect! Militarising the border might deter more, but won't stop it. So the solution willhave to be made together. It will only work if people start a two sides at the same time. It might cost the US some money, but it will be less than 24/7 military patrols for the rest of mankind.

godofthunder9010 said:
Hey everyone, its been awhile.

What strikes me about Mexicans is two things: 1.) Most of us Americans seem to think that everyone from the entirety of South and Centeral Amercia is "Mexican." 2.) They, as an emigrant group to the United States, seem to inspire exactly the same sorts of animosity as the Irish did in the 1800's. The Irish were a counterculture to what America had been up to that point: They were a large group of devout Catholics into an extremely Protestant country. This made the Irish extremely unwelcome here and reminiscint of everything that the people of America came to escape from (religious control among other things.) On top of that, they were all extremely poor, unemployed and were blamed for steeling jobs from the more "desireable" Americans.

In those days, American didn't have the fancy, well figured out Quota systems. US laws only opperated on the idea that "all are welcome." That was largely because the governments in the US were not very powerful and it would have been quite a strain on them to try to control immigration.

Today, not much is different except one thing: The new "undesireabes" do not speak English as their first language. Also, we now have strong governments so we feel we have greater control over who can and cannot get into this country. It is for these reasons that I am always torn when I hear the rhetoric against illegal aliens from Latin America. True, they are breaking the law. True, they are making many demands that they ought not have the right to make. But in the end, its the same scenario: A very poor ethnic group coming to the United States in search of greater opportunities. And the employers in America haven't helped at all toward upholding immigration laws for a very simple reason: They have more jobs that America has workers and many of the jobs are considered too demeaning by most Americans. So long as a demand for them remains, the influx of Latino immigrants will find a way in no matter how difficult we make it.

First of all let me refute you by saying ALOT has changed.

This is not directed at any single ethnic group. This is directed at ALL illegal immigrants, not just those with a home country that borders America. The only reason the Latino/Mexican/South American etc aspect is repeated is because that is the largest group of illegal immigrants. This is also the group that is making the largest outcry. You also have Russians, Iraqis, Iranians, English, French, Canadians, Africans, Autstralians etc. So your comparison is more than a bit off. These people are not being persecuted for their race, religion, color, nationality, or any other reason. They are being told to stay by legal means or go back to their home country.

Now, toss in the fact that the respective governments of these illegal immigrants won't take back some or all of their criminals adds in another twist. Who is paying 100s of dollars a day per illegal immigrant that is incarcerated? Also the medical, educational, law enforcement and other areas that have to be changed and trained to meet the "needs" of these same illegal immigrants. This costs more tax dollars and adds more of a burden to not only the American citizen but also the legal immigrants

As you can see I used the word illegal several times. I wonder what that means. . . maybe that they are breaking a FEDERAL LAW and should be incarcerated in a federal penitentiary? Nope, that would only add to the burden. Maybe we should just call them criminals. They have broken a law right? A federal law at that. Breaking a federal law is an automatic felony charge I think?

I know of several legal immigrants that served with me in the Marine Corps. They have had to work hard to get their citizenship. They served to protect you and me (even though I am still serving as well as others in this forum).

Why shouldn't these other illegal immigrants have to work to get their citizenship? Why should they be given preferential treatment?

Because when you boil it all down to the bare facts that is what is happening. These illegal immigrants (criminals in fact) are getting privileges and rights that they do not deserve because they have not worked for them like many of their fellow countrymen/women have.

I will leave the border security and the like out of my comments as I have stated before, you can not stop a person from doing somehting they are intent on doing. But you can deter many by setting in strict guidelines and punishments.

Last edited:
The fact that they are over here isnt even the main thing for me. But if you are going to take advantage of you non-citizenship by claiming rights that you have no right to claim, that will genuinely :cen: me off. If you come over here with a genuine reason and try to become a legal citizen, then I have no argument. But those who attempt quick-jobs who get paid in cash every week for doing a crappy job on said quick-job, its like spitting in my face...

Back