!!! Birthday !!!

--
Boots

October 29th, 2004  
Marksman

Topic: !!! Birthday !!!

Today........is the day,of days.On this day our sweedish colegue Doc.S was borned.With this ocasion i would like to congratulate him his 27 birthday,and to live another 27 and more
October 29th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Happy birthday Doc!! Have fun.
October 29th, 2004  
SAINT

A birthday cake for you...
--
Boots
October 29th, 2004  
sunb!

Happy birthday!

Birthday soldiers get the honour of running 5 clicks in combat gear before we get some scruff together and throw a party at the shooting range....

October 29th, 2004  
Shadowalker

Happy Birthday
October 29th, 2004  
Redleg

Happy Birthday doc!

(how did you know that Marksman??)
October 29th, 2004  
SleepySweeper

Happy birthday
October 29th, 2004  
Doc.S

Thanx Marksmen and men for your greetings, well what happens today is not to sure, I got two bottle of wine and 8 Norrlands Guld (Bear) of my father and people are calling from all over the world to this "commandcenter" in sweden. I have seen my sister, and my mother and now I will turn my boots towards my mother/father in laws house because I dont know what they are up to but my wife have made me a hood so something is up Well the sweeds in my group of softairgun warriors (the Wolwerines) have I not heard from today so I guess it is something spooky going on. And yes one more thing, someone called me 03.00 hours and sang to me. I belive it was our gunner because he`s voice was to deap to be misstaken for grandpha. All drinks are on me (if it is happy hour). A bear to everyone that can take it!

Doc.S
October 29th, 2004  
Redneck

Happy birthday, Doc.
October 29th, 2004  
dougal

I was going to say whos Doc, but now I know. Happy Bday.

Quote:
and to live another 27 and more
Hope you live more than another 27 years