Bird Flu Pandemic

HobbesTMI.jpg

The Cooler King said:
Are you guys actually serious?

Well, all of the departments are getting serious about this. Since Miami is the center of International Flights for the South East, we do run the risk of it spreading like wildfire here.

Hell, Miami Dade County Fire Department just ordered a new batch of body bags. 100,000 body bags.

There is a lot of stuff going on that folks don't know, don't want to know, or aren't being told. Trust me, I hope that this thing goes on by like SARs did. A lot of fear and media hype but nothing truly happens.

you Schizophrenic Ted?
I talk to ants.. Yeah.. they are good friends :) Some times birds on trees.. oh and cats at night heh..

I need my head checked :lol:

MightyMacbeth said:
you Schizophrenic Ted?
I talk to ants.. Yeah.. they are good friends :) Some times birds on trees.. oh and cats at night heh..

I need my head checked :lol:

Nah, it isn't being schizophrenic, it actually requires a higher degree of contact with nature. There are very few of us! Personally I'm not really fond of ants, they are so militaristic. I like the free-spririted creatures like butterflies better...:horsie:

Ted said:
Nah, it isn't being schizophrenic, it actually requires a higher degree of contact with nature. There are very few of us! Personally I'm not really fond of ants, they are so militaristic. I like the free-spririted creatures like butterflies better...:horsie:

yep, we are unique ;)

Ants Militaristic? heh, thats why i like them :mrgreen: :salute:

And yeah, butterflies can be... magnificent.. ahh yes :)

MightyMacbeth said:

Ants are quite good to eat, a bit sour from time to time, but hey - ant is food. :peace:

It is actually my fault... I can take the punishment :whip: (Honestly, sorry about that :mrgreen:)

Last edited:
I have to admit guilt as well! I ment it ironic, but worked just as hard on the hijack.... so sorry!

ahh we all are sorry :mrgreen:

Well lest get back on topic shall we? :)

Hmm.. bird flu? I am not very much scared of it really... just need to cook my food right, watch my step, and sleep tight and warm :)

Back