Bin Laden's son possibly killed

Too bad we're no longer allowed to fight like that.
Worked brilliantly for the RoK forces in Vietnam. Any village conducting VC activity would be leveled and more than a few of the folks inside shot. That discouraged them big time.
It's one of the reasons I do not support the war in Iraq, because it forces us to fight in that style of being nice to the locals, because we're there to help them.

And LeMask, I don't mean go into a village and kill everyone, but the bad guy's family is a feasible target. Plus, if the bad guy's son is working for his father, he's more than just a family member; he's a co-conspirator.

And LeMask, I don't mean go into a village and kill everyone, but the bad guy's family is a feasible target. Plus, if the bad guy's son is working for his father, he's more than just a family member; he's a co-conspirator.

Forget it TOG, we all know where this guy's sympathies lie.

Redneck,please go easy on accusations.

Sympathies? I dont have any sympathies toward criminals and corrupt people...

I respect honest people, whatever their culture,nationality, religion, skin color, language spoken etc...

I didnt swear allegiance to any "side"... I try hard to not have preferences.

And if you the kind to say "you are with us or against us." Then okay, I'm against you.

We live in an extremely complex world. There is huge powers and interests at work. And these powers have extremely intelligent and capable people working for them.

We cant afford to say that we hold the Truth (big T).

And I'm sorry Redneck, but you are an extremist. You think that you hold the truth. That your knowledge is pure...

Do you have a lie detector? Do you think that the political class never lie? That they are immune from corruption?

I'm a person who thinks that the world lost its moral values. It's like the fall of the Roman Empire...

You say that we are facing some really nasty people and that it's not the time to grow soft. That's the reality on the battlefield. I fully understand that.

But I think that the defeat wont come from the battlefield... Our enemies dont have the means to win a battle. They have time on their side. All they have to do, is wait for us to make mistakes.

And in my opinion, these mistakes would be to abandon our moral values... if we do that, we will lose faith in our cause. And then everything will fall like dominoes...

Actually you're making a lot of assumptions about me as well.

Either way, I replied to your previous post.

And in my opinion, these mistakes would be to abandon our moral values... if we do that, we will lose faith in our cause. And then everything will fall like dominoes...

Good point.
I pointed that out in the bandit vs Samurai comparison.
Bushido, the Samurai code.

Last edited:
Back