'Bin Laden' in warning to France after kidnap in Niger

Atasas

'Bin Laden' in warning to France after kidnap in Niger

Osama Bin Laden has reportedly tied the kidnapping of five French people in Niger to France's treatment of its Muslim minority.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11636408

_49677583_010442883-1.jpg

An audio message said to have been recorded by the al-Qaeda leader says the abduction was retaliation for "France's injustice to Muslims".

It says forthcoming French curbs on the full veil are "colonial oppression".

The speaker identified as Bin Laden also tells France to withdraw its troops from Afghanistan.
Bin Laden, mastermind of the 9/11 terror attacks on the US and other atrocities, is America's most wanted man.

Believed by some to have been killed years ago, he is said by others to be still alive, living in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region.
'Free women'

Five French citizens and two others were abducted by al-Qaeda militants at a uranium mine in Niger last month.

It is thought they are now being held in the north-west of neighbouring Mali.

Officials in Mali and Niger recently told France's AFP news agency they believed the captives were still alive.

The speaker on the recording, broadcast by Qatar-based satellite TV channel al-Jazeera, says the kidnapping was "in retaliation for [France's] tyranny... against [the] Muslim nation".

France, he says, believes it has "the right to prevent free women from wearing the hijab".

To protect its security, the speaker goes on, France must "withdraw from the damned war of [former US President George W] Bush in Afghanistan".
internet term: flaming...:shoothea:
Honestly, I believe, since some progress on coalition forces part- became rather sour his end, so "warnings/pledges" etc is a sign of attention seeking and making himself to be seen... to anyone, that pays any attention to him

And he believes that he is helping these women...

Life must be simple for an extremist. If you dont like something, you try to blow it up...

I really want to see him buying stuff...

Osama: "how much for the tomatoes?"
"4€ a kilo."
Osama: "oh come on, that's expensive!"
"best price around, you buy or leave!"
Osama: "what's the price If i blow up your house?"

After all - he is rated as a top business man ; he likes to make an offer that can't be refused.

'A better price or Iran gets it'?.............. Naaah.

Back