Bill’s been told: no more embarrassments

Tsunami

What's going on with the old Horndog-in-Chief? There hasn't been a whiff of scandal for months. Bill Clinton's friendship with Canada's 'blonde bombshell' MP Belinda Stronach is over, although nobody is sure what it was in the first place.
They looked hot a year ago, with the charisma of power, but Belinda has since quit Canadian politics to return to the family firm selling car parts to Detroit, and is having an affair with a 'tough guy' from the Maple Leafs ice hockey team.
The only other name to surface is that of Demi Moore, the Hollywood star best known for posing naked twice on the cover of Vanity Fair. And all that erupted then was a complaint from Moore's toy-boy husband, Ashton Kutcher, that Clinton ignored him and "was hitting on my wife" right through a Hollywood dinner. No stains on little
black dresses here. This is a serious issue. The fates of nations hinge on it. Hillary Clinton is the front-runner for the White House in next year's election. If Bill gets caught with someone other than his wife in the next 18 months, the damage potential is incalculable.
But there has been not even a hint of tumescence. Could Clinton be getting away with it in so ruthless an age of kiss-tell-get-rich-and-famous? How could he trust anyone?
It may be, of course, that Clinton is simply living like a monk, except perhaps during those average two nights a week that he and Hillary coincide at the same address, normally Chappaqua in the New York suburbs.
070528clinton.jpg

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php?storyID=7036
========================================================
:lol:
What to do with Horndog?

Last edited:
What is the purpose of this story?

You're suprised Cinton hasn't created another scandal?!?

Hillary did the Christian thing. She didn't divorce Bill, and she FORGAVE him!

I'm a little more interested on what the person does in office than who they sleep with.

I'm a little more interested on what the person does in office than who they sleep with.

:bravo:

Couldn't have said so any better myself.

Then lets go down memory lane shall we kid?

How many did on TFR because of Bill's assinine ROEs?

How many professional soldiers left the military because of his ludicrous DADT policy?

How many people died from terrorist attacks because he was too busy defending his sexual escapades instead of hunting down people sworn to destroy us?

Show me you know something.

How many days was Bush in office prior to 9/11?

How many reports of "imminent terrorist threats" did he recieve?

What were his exact words that August on the chances of a terrorist attack on the United States?

What were his exact words that August on the chances of a terrorist attack on the United States?

"I see no serious or imminent terrorist threat upon the United States now or anywhere in the forseeable future. Now watch me make this shot."

-George Bush, on the 1st tee at a golf course, addressing the media on the Terrorist threat, August 2001.

"I see no serious or imminent terrorist threat upon the United States now or anywhere in the forseeable future. Now watch me make this shot."

-George Bush, on the 1st tee at a golf course, addressing the media on the Terrorist threat, August 2001.

And just look how that inaction has become very, very profitable for US Government Contractors.
The inaction of the sitting United States President has been a windfall for Defense Contractors, and seeing how, in my view, the team looking to Contract out was in place before the attack, I for one can see why the looking for a problem on the horizon would not have been a real high priority.

You don't want to mig weld horndog's zipper because it will take away all the fun in waiting for the next train wreck to happen!
:cheers:

Then lets go down memory lane shall we kid?

How many did on TFR because of Bill's assinine ROEs?

How many professional soldiers left the military because of his ludicrous DADT policy?

How many people died from terrorist attacks because he was too busy defending his sexual escapades instead of hunting down people sworn to destroy us?

Show me you know something.

1. Thats just lame BD and you know it. There is no way you can accurately relate FAA TFR action to everything Clinton action, no more than you could do it for Bush. To do so accurately you would need to know in inner workings + History of the Clinton ROE, and of the FAA before you could start to make a comparison. Only GOD would have a security clearance that high.

If you want to compare something, than at least use a UOM that can be accurately gauged and fact checked (and not through some GOP spin source). The rest is pure speculation.

2. According Wikipedia, 5475. Thats from 1994-1999.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_ask,_don't_tell
Incidentally from 2000-2005 - 5607. So Bush has kicked out 200 more gay troops in the amount of same time, and whilst there was a war going on. Smart.

3. OK, lets check shall we? All data found via Google searches using sites such as Wiki and factcheck.com unless specified.

I tried to get every FATAL attacks against civilians by Islamic Terrorists from both Presidents. Its alot of data so you'll forgive me if I missed something. Feel free to add it and I'll adjust the total.

17 on the USS Cole, 300 in Africa, 20 Khobar towers, USA = 6, Riyad = 7, Isreal* = 256 Egypt = 94, France = 8, Russia = 300, Total = 1008

*From 1993-to 2000. From the Ministry http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Terrorism...rorist+Attacks+in+Israel+Since+the+DOP+-S.htm

And it was all Clinton fault because he was defending himself from a political witch hunt based on a personal affair launched by the GOP -OH DAMN HIM!!!
--------------------------------------------------
Now compare him to the current Administration who excuse was "We were too busy planning the invasion of the wrong country".

USA (9-11) = 2993 (yes to be fair Clinton gets some blame too, but this was mostly Bush's fault. He was in charge, he knew Al-Qaeda was threatening us, and he missed all the signs).
Tunisia = 17
London = 52
Madrid = 191
Iraq = Unknown, but thought to be between 100,000-600,000+
Afghanistan = totally unknown but bloody.
Egypt = 90
Indonisia = 202
Israel = I'd guess about 150-200 but thats strictly a guess.
Turkey = 13

And finally a document from the US Dept of State listing all attacks since 1968 to 2003. So you need to add in 2004-2007. You'll see this decade is much bloodier in terms of terror attacks than the last decade.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ho/pubs/fs/5902.htm

TOTAL = Impossible to tell, but I think we all get the picture don't we? And its not over yet, kiddies

And I haven't even begun to count those killed in Bush Military Campaigns.

Last edited:
Lame is when your Commander and Chief orders an asprin factory to be destroyed in order to divert the attention from his extramarital affairs.
Lame is when you obviously have no clue what it was like to serve under Clinton as your Commander and Chief. The down sizing and promotion freezes and on base housing that was sub standard.
If you want a true definition of lame - its slick willy.
:shoothea:

Lame is when your Commander and Chief orders an asprin factory to be destroyed in order to divert the attention from his extramarital affairs.
Lame is when you obviously have no clue what it was like to serve under Clinton as your Commander and Chief. The down sizing and promotion freezes and on base housing that was sub standard.
If you want a true definition of lame - its slick willy.
:shoothea:

Once again: no proof.

So what you are saying is that Clinton personally fed the wrong target information into the cruise missiles so that they would hit the wrong target. And he did so to take peoples eye off his political persecution right?

I thought you didn't like conspiracy theories? What do you call that?

I will take issue with one thing you said because its totally false and typical of the disinformation amongst the rightwing so desperate they are to "get" Clinton on something -11 years after the fact.

The 'downsizing' of the military happened in 1990 by George Bush under the direction of Dick Cheney who was SecDef. Bill Clinton just continued the policy after he took office 3 years later...

The Bill Clinton increased the military spending to the Ronald Reagan level area in 1998.

Now I am happy to produce the articles if you wish, but I get the distinct impression that your not really interested in facts. So I'd prefer not waste my time unless you really want to see it.

Last edited:
MMarsh you don't get it and you never will, g'day mate. If you ever raise your right hand and swear in we'll talk.

Sure. In order to ensure the protection of her own political ambitions.
Is it about to rebound at this delicate time for those?

MMarsh you don't get it and you never will, g'day mate. If you ever raise your right hand and swear in we'll talk.

The fact I never served has nothing to do with what happened on which dates. You cannot change history, try as you might. But some of you really don't care about the facts, most of the time you simply echo political talking points because you're too lazy to do your own research, or worse (as in your case) cannot accept the possibility you might be wrong.

Last edited:
Back