Bill and Hillary at the Yankees game

Jarhead0321

Bill and Hillary are at the Yankee's World Series Game 6; sitting in the first row, with the Secret Service people directly behind them.

One of the Secret Service guys leans forward and says something to Bill.

First Clinton stares at the guy, looks at Hillary, looks back at the agent, and shakes his head violently.

The agent then said, "Mr. President, it was an unanimous request from the owner of the team to the bat boy."

What really gets Bill going is when the agent tells him the fans would love it!

So Bill just shrugs his shoulders and says, "If that is what the people want."

Then Bill gets up, grabs Hillary by her collar and the seat of her pants, and drops her right over the wall into the field.

She gets up kicking, swearing, screaming, and the crowd goes wild.

They're cheering, applauding, and high-fiving.

Bill is bowing and smiling, and leans over to the agent and says, "You were right, I would have never believed that!"

Then noticing the agent has gone totally pale, he asks what is wrong.

The agent replies, "Sir, I said, they want you to throw out the FIRST PITCH!"

OMG. Can you imagine? If I didn't hate her so much, I might actually feel sorry for her.

Or not. :twisted:

Even padres have to go to confession sunny - but my Confessor only gave me one Hail Mary for the Clinton one.;)

Your Confessor obviously doesn't read this Fourm Padre.

My how conflicted you must be, Jesus Christ was the biggest Liberal of all time, and last I checked, his Vicar is your boss, and yet you seem to dislike them so.

Last edited:
Your Confessor obviously doesn't read this Fourm Padre.

My how conflicted you must be, Jesus Christ was the biggest Liberal of all time, and last I checked, his Vicar is your boss, and yet you seem to dislike them so.

I love them both Hannibal....may I call you Hannibal?

You're an Officer Padre (and a Priest) you can call me whatever you like, even if you are a Non-Combatant.

Myself, I call all Military Christian Chaplains either Padre or Father, and, well, sure it upsets the Protestants from time to time, as they sometimes tell me their own denomination, in order to correct me, but they are Military Chaplains, and not denominational ministers of their flocks.

Jewish Chaplains I call Rabbi, and Muslims, well I just call by their rank, and think I have only seen perhaps 2 or 3.

over here when someone tries to do a Hannibal Lecter on you - not as in eat you, but as in psychoanalyse you, and in amaturish fashion, we affectionately call them Hannibal, whether Jewish, Muslim, Christian, or civil servant.

Back