Bill and Hillary at the Yankees game - Page 2

--
Boots

January 21st, 2007  
Team Infidel

I wonder what the jokes will be during the campaign
January 22nd, 2007  
Sevens

OMG. Can you imagine? If I didn't hate her so much, I might actually feel sorry for her.

Or not.
January 22nd, 2007  
Padre

I do not find this thread funny. In my country it is a crime to litter public places.
--
Boots
January 24th, 2007  
sunshine

lol omg thats too funny and ur not very nice padre hehe
January 24th, 2007  
Padre

Even padres have to go to confession sunny - but my Confessor only gave me one Hail Mary for the Clinton one.
January 24th, 2007  
Gator

Your Confessor obviously doesn't read this Fourm Padre.

My how conflicted you must be, Jesus Christ was the biggest Liberal of all time, and last I checked, his Vicar is your boss, and yet you seem to dislike them so.
January 24th, 2007  
Padre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator
Your Confessor obviously doesn't read this Fourm Padre.

My how conflicted you must be, Jesus Christ was the biggest Liberal of all time, and last I checked, his Vicar is your boss, and yet you seem to dislike them so.
I love them both Hannibal....may I call you Hannibal?
January 24th, 2007  
Gator

You're an Officer Padre (and a Priest) you can call me whatever you like, even if you are a Non-Combatant.

Myself, I call all Military Christian Chaplains either Padre or Father, and, well, sure it upsets the Protestants from time to time, as they sometimes tell me their own denomination, in order to correct me, but they are Military Chaplains, and not denominational ministers of their flocks.

Jewish Chaplains I call Rabbi, and Muslims, well I just call by their rank, and think I have only seen perhaps 2 or 3.
January 25th, 2007  
Padre

over here when someone tries to do a Hannibal Lecter on you - not as in eat you, but as in psychoanalyse you, and in amaturish fashion, we affectionately call them Hannibal, whether Jewish, Muslim, Christian, or civil servant.