Biggest Danger ?

tetvet

Banned
Ebola is a hot topic and Ebola is dangerous but it seems that Islamic jihadist are popping up all over the Northern hemisphere , few in number as yet but these boys have evil intent . :?:

Weird I do not understand the fascination with "Jihadists", this year we commemorate the beginning of WW1 a conflict that cost around 16 million lives, in a few years we will commemorate the start of WW2 a conflict that cost around 60 million lives at some point we will commemorate the Korean conflict and Vietnam war which chewed up another few million lives.

Then we have Pol Pot, Rwanda, the Balkans wars etc. etc. all of which led to genocide on an industrial scale and all of which happened in the last 100 years almost living memory yet for some bizarre reason we give an extraordinary amount of air time to a bunch of lunatics who's victims barely number in the thousands.

Quite frankly Ebola is more scary than terrorism especially when you consider you have a greater chance of being crushed by your television than you do of being killed by a terrorist.

Personally I am a believer that we should find them, kill them, kick the corpses into an unmarked grave and move on to the next bunch, the less air time and coverage we give them the better.

Last edited:
Weird I do not understand the fascination with "Jihadists", this year we commemorate the beginning of WW1 a conflict that cost around 16 million lives, in a few years we will commemorate the start of WW2 a conflict that cost around 60 million lives at some point we will commemorate the Korean conflict and Vietnam war which chewed up another few million lives.

Then we have Pol Pot, Rwanda, the Balkans wars etc. etc. all of which led to genocide on an industrial scale and all of which happened in the last 100 years almost living memory yet for some bizarre reason we give an extraordinary amount of air time to a bunch of lunatics who's victims barely number in the thousands.

Quite frankly Ebola is more scary than terrorism especially when you consider you have a greater chance of being crushed by your television than you do of being killed by a terrorist.

Personally I am a believer that we should find them, kill them, kick the corpses into an unmarked grave and move on to the next bunch, the less air time and coverage we give them the better.
Totally agree with Monty.

Each time an Islamic terrorist is popping up - Waste him.
The same applies to ETA or the IRA and RAF, should they think of resuming to violence.

Or can it it be you got the crabs by the RAF? :D
Well, there was this female RAF flight nurse in Kandahar.
m1817.gif

She took care of one itch and gave you another?

I don't know anything about such. I am not doing any immoral things....:angel:

I am a good boy.....

Some of the WRAF's in my day were so fat you could bolt fins on their ankles and drop them on the Taliban. They would surrender in droves

BTW Brit I would agree and would naturally think the acromion RAF stands for Royal Air Force and not the long gone and lesser known Baader Mainhof Gang. Shame about the size factor however, I hope they still don't have that issue.

BTW Brit I would agree and would naturally think the acromion RAF stands for Royal Air Force and not the long gone and lesser known Baader Mainhof Gang. Shame about the size factor however, I hope they still don't have that issue.

I think the size factor has been solved. They get some PT today, I don't know what kind of PT, but I can think of different kinds......

Back