Biggest Danger ? - Page 3

--
Boots

October 25th, 2014  
JOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Knowing the RAF, its probably Egyptian PT followed by afternoon tea with jam and cream scones!
Um did you say scones!
October 25th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
BTW Brit I would agree and would naturally think the acromion RAF stands for Royal Air Force and not the long gone and lesser known Baader Mainhof Gang. Shame about the size factor however, I hope they still don't have that issue.
Had not thought of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
The RAF? What did we do to annoy you????
The same three things that my buddy´s in the British army had back in "The Stan"

They're over-ranked, overpaid and over here." ...
October 26th, 2014  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
BTW Brit I would agree and would naturally think the acromion RAF stands for Royal Air Force and not the long gone and lesser known Baader Mainhof Gang. Shame about the size factor however, I hope they still don't have that issue.
Some of them nowadays are downright gorgeous. BUT, on units with WRAFS they caused a lot of fist fights between the blokes. Bad news to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Knowing the RAF, its probably Egyptian PT followed by afternoon tea with jam and cream scones!
Funny that you mention that. Thats a story for another time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
Had not thought of it.

The same three things that my buddy´s in the British army had back in "The Stan"

They're over-ranked, overpaid and over here." ...
The RAF add's class and culture to the place.
--
Boots
October 26th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Some of them nowadays are downright gorgeous.
You bet! and a good way to get a date, have been coming up to them in dirty fatigues and equipment smelling like a dead goat. Works every time.

Quote:
The RAF add's class and culture to the place.
I once heard an RAF pilot say the same, after which an RN officer remarked in a dry way, "Yes, underclass and subculture"
October 26th, 2014  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
I once heard an RAF pilot say the same, after which an RN officer remarked in a dry way, "Yes, underclass and subculture"
What would a matelot know, all he's interested in is rum, bum and baccy.