BIG QUESTION

I'm pretty sure that US JROTC, CAP, Sea Cadet, and Young Marines' uniforms all belong to the US government. Sorry.

c/LtCdr said:
I'm pretty sure that US JROTC, CAP, Sea Cadet, and Young Marines' uniforms all belong to the US government. Sorry.
For CAP stuff I'm not sure if there is a reg. against it, but I wouldnt be surpised... That's something I should look into....

in the RCACS, we swap shoulder flashes all the time. We're given extra shoulder flashes from our sqn just to sqap at camp.

I would have to agree with Allie on this one. ALl of my things go back to my squadron. I believe that I might have my C/Amn insignia, but they handed it back to me, so I kept it... *shrug*

Most cadet insignia abd uniforms are bought by squadrons and issued to cadets. I do, however, know of a squadron that does ahve to buy thier own webgear and uniforms. Not sure about the insignia.

Talk about Come and Pay... wow.

I know its ilegal here to sell military gear or give but I know its not followed up a leniance is given for 'flashes' and on overseas camps, caps are aloud be swoped.

alliehz said:
c/LtCdr said:
For CAP stuff I'm not sure if there is a reg. against it, but I wouldnt be surpised... That's something I should look into....

As long as you do not wear it in publick you can own it

in Canada Sea and Air cadets trade cap tallies(sea) and shoulder flashes(air). I'm not sur what army cadets trade...they're oddballs anyway:p

I know we're given a custody card for our things, so if we lose them or can't return them, we have to pay. I know my friend was given two anchors at the beginning of the year, so he's got an extra. Lucky punk. :evil:

I suppose. I have some extra squadron shoulder flashes I could give you. How much is it to send something like that from here to ireland?

drilldownmaster2004 said:
alliehz said:
c/LtCdr said:
For CAP stuff I'm not sure if there is a reg. against it, but I wouldn't be surpised... That's something I should look into....

As long as you do not wear it in publick you can own it
Ok, so another reason is I don't want to give up my old bling bling lol jk I do have some old stuff laying around like old NCO and Airman insignias...but I wont give you any CAP cut outs, I'm really low on those and do not wish to buy anymore. (I buy all my stuff)

BTW, I do not believe there is a reg against it. I was only being cautionary.

Back