Big Bang experiment ready to go

We have to wait a whole week to know if we are going to be sucked into a black hole of death?!?!?!

OMG!

I don't even have the patience to tie my shoes!

I just have to hope that that holds true for me.

That youngest son of mine once produced class 'with -compliments 'slips for my business, perfect except that under my full name it read , in smaller print:- He's a f****** c***. Everything else was in order; i used them for business contacts i had very good relationships with. Usually they didn't even notice - or just took it for granted. Obviously, as a lad, my boy was already at the top of his game.

BTW - re. the current experiment, he told me last night that they started building that in the eighties at Imperial College when he was there. It was big news there then - was to have taken 15 years, but took 20. Basically, it is all about Einstein, according to him.

Last edited:
The Big Bang experiment... didn't Hugh Hefner already conduct that?
ROFLMAO -- gotta remember that one! :lol:

Which is why I suspect she sent me this card for my birthday... http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n158/greg4656/birthdaycard.jpg (Not for the easily offended)
No...she didn't! :shock:

I was a little disappointed the collider didn't create that black hole...I could have used something to lure Ike away from the Gulf Coast!

Back