Bible Code

Well Look at it this way. The Major City's Today have that name for a reason...they are Major City's NYC alone has around 8 million people in it.

Joe252 said:
Whats the Muslim books say?

The Muslim prophecies state that there will great divine Muslim leader who will unite all the Muslims under one rule, creating a Caliphate (a United Islamic Empire). Once he unites them all he will procede to invade Europe in order to place the whole world under Islamic domination and subjugation, and ultimately total conversion, by the sword if necesary.

If look a the Bible and Nostrodamus prophecies this is basicly a flip side of the same coin of the Islamic prophecies, the good guys one side are the bad guys on the other, and vise-versa. The Biblical prophecies talk about a terrible world leader (anti-christ) who will come out of the area of the former Empire of Alexander the Great, if you look at the map, most of the countries that occupy this area are Muslim countries. Coincidence?

Interesting to review this thread 5 yrs later...:

If it's true we're all going to die in the year 2008.

:evil:

Indeed.

Chill. :lol:

I am correcting myself, it's the year 2006.

Drosnin (writer of the best seller The bible Code) believes that the Bible code has revealed when and where the Apocalypse may begin. He says that only two years, the year 2000 and 2006, were clearly encoded with "World War." They were also encoded with the words "atomic holocaust." There is no way to know which year the code means that the war would occur in. The year 2000 is seen twice within the code, but the year 2006 is mathematically the best match.

More indeed.

My website may be a good place for the beginner to start. Try reviewing classes 1-3 before going on the the more advanced stuff. http://www.bellresearchlab.com/

Indeedest.

Gosh!,

Rattler

Last edited:
Back