Bible Code - Page 3

--
Boots

November 14th, 2004  
USAOwnz

Until they find something that predicts the future... like a disaster, I ain't buying it.
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAOwnz
Until they find something that predicts the future... like a disaster, I ain't buying it.
But they did, The Bush, Gore was found and it sait there will be confusion. and rabins death was found in 94
November 15th, 2004  
Darcia

They have found many things about Hitler in it, also did they predict those things before they happend or afterwords?
--
Boots
November 15th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
They have found many things about Hitler in it, also did they predict those things before they happend or afterwords?
Rabin's death prediction was found in 94, in 95 he died.
The Bush/Gore situation was predicted 2 weeks before the voting
November 15th, 2004  
Darcia

I never heard about that. Interesting though
November 15th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
I never heard about that. Interesting though
Look for the book By Michael Drosnin "bible code" in the library
November 15th, 2004  
Lupos

If you watched the Bible Code II, Apocolypse and Beyond, they did make predictions for the future. In 2004 when it came out, they predicted an upcoming war in 2005 with Syria and Lebannon hiding Saddhams WMDs before Iraq. 9/11 beginning the Third World War, a nuclear holocaust with Iran, and a Comet coming dangerously close to earth in 2012. So we just wait and see what happens in the coming years.
November 15th, 2004  
Joe252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupos
If you watched the Bible Code II, Apocolypse and Beyond, they did make predictions for the future. In 2004 when it came out, they predicted an upcoming war in 2005 with Syria and Lebannon hiding Saddhams WMDs before Iraq. 9/11 beginning the Third World War, a nuclear holocaust with Iran, and a Comet coming dangerously close to earth in 2012. So we just wait and see what happens in the coming years.
your right....i watch the program a couple months ago and instantly i was a believer. if you dont believe i guess you will just have to wait untill 2012
November 15th, 2004  
Darcia

Lets see what wars start in 2005 first before we get to the 2012.
November 16th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Lets see what wars start in 2005 first before we get to the 2012.
It does not have to happen, the bible code only gives us options for our future, many old predictions have been found to have something like a messege that says Prevented so the event never happens