Bible Code

USAOwnz said:
Until they find something that predicts the future... like a disaster, I ain't buying it.

But they did, The Bush, Gore was found and it sait there will be confusion. and rabins death was found in 94

They have found many things about Hitler in it, also did they predict those things before they happend or afterwords?

Dameon said:
They have found many things about Hitler in it, also did they predict those things before they happend or afterwords?

Rabin's death prediction was found in 94, in 95 he died.
The Bush/Gore situation was predicted 2 weeks before the voting

If you watched the Bible Code II, Apocolypse and Beyond, they did make predictions for the future. In 2004 when it came out, they predicted an upcoming war in 2005 with Syria and Lebannon hiding Saddhams WMDs before Iraq. 9/11 beginning the Third World War, a nuclear holocaust with Iran, and a Comet coming dangerously close to earth in 2012. So we just wait and see what happens in the coming years.

Lupos said:
If you watched the Bible Code II, Apocolypse and Beyond, they did make predictions for the future. In 2004 when it came out, they predicted an upcoming war in 2005 with Syria and Lebannon hiding Saddhams WMDs before Iraq. 9/11 beginning the Third World War, a nuclear holocaust with Iran, and a Comet coming dangerously close to earth in 2012. So we just wait and see what happens in the coming years.
your right....i watch the program a couple months ago and instantly i was a believer. if you dont believe i guess you will just have to wait untill 2012

Dameon said:
Lets see what wars start in 2005 first before we get to the 2012.

It does not have to happen, the bible code only gives us options for our future, many old predictions have been found to have something like a messege that says Prevented so the event never happens

i find it very suspect that all these "prediction" thingies only ever talk about events that have already taken place and how they "knew all along" which is a load of BS
and yeah, read the "da vinci code" it IS FICTION!! its a good read, partially based on fact, with a good amount of fictional and literary liscence thrown in for fun. you cant take stuff like that seriuosly these days

read the "da vinci code" it IS FICTION!! its a good read, partially based on fact, with a good amount of fictional and literary liscence thrown in for fun. you cant take stuff like that seriuosly these days

Oh yeah, of course it's fiction :D But it's good fiction. makes you think doesn't it.

yeah it was a really good read, all of Dan Browns books are worth a look
unfortunately, mum gave it to me for my birthday, which was right before exams, and well, i read it in one sitting, otherwise i would have spread it out and read it instead of studying

just another case of study getting in the way of a good book!!!!!

btw, just finished 'Ghost Force: the secret history of the SAS' by Ken Connor, its a good read, really well done, he goes into the history of all the conflicts, how they started, aftermath etc , highly reccommended read

I have not heard of it.

But I remember an Egyptian guy folding my bible page one day. (you know how some King James Version bibles have 2 columns per page)

Anyhow, he folds a page in half and creases it. This leaves text from one page meeting text from another page. He thought there might be a secret hidden message that way.

As far as the "da vinci code" goes, yes it is fiction. The problem is people read it and they think its fact. If you read something that's fiction and you think its fact that may definately screw up your perspective.

I'm not too sure what to think of the Bible code yet. Could be real or bogus, I don't know.

As far as pedrictions goes, the Bible in plain language without the code has already predicted major events before. Such as;

The rise of the Persian empire and its fall the Alexander the Great, and the eventually break-up of Alexanders empire.

The coming of Christ.

The destruction and eventual reformation (twice) of the country of Israel, which is a significant event since no other ancient culture has ever survived intact with its religion after being conquered and its people spread out. Not to mention the fact that it happened twice, and was predicted both times.

To me that just says, that there has to be something beyond what we know to put that there, for it to come true hundreds if not thousands of years later. A normal person no matter how intellectual, with intellect alone could never have done that.

Back