Bible Code - Page 2




 
--
Boots
 
November 14th, 2004  
Darcia
 
People who do things like that have alot of money and alot of free-time, thats all I am saying.
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
People who do things like that have alot of money and alot of free-time, thats all I am saying.
What write books? or look for the code?
Michael Drosnin is a Reporter and even you can look for the code for like $25. They use a computer program. its immposible to look for it by hand
November 14th, 2004  
Darcia
 
Look for the Code, I know it is a Computer program but it took them a long long time to get the program up and running and even with the computer program it can take some time.
--
Boots
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Look for the Code, I know it is a Computer program but it took them a long long time to get the program up and running and even with the computer program it can take some time.
well the first code found was in the 30's by a rabbi
he put all of the letters (300,000+ not sure how many)
of the book on notecards and found that every 50 letters you can spell out torah.
November 14th, 2004  
Darcia
 
Now that was a person with Free-Time, However I would think that even then if you look at it you can do that with almost anything, take 6 letters here,3 letters thier and 4 letters thier and you can spell something out basicly.
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Now that was a person with Free-Time, However I would think that even then if you look at it you can do that with almost anything, take 6 letters here,3 letters thier and 4 letters thier and you can spell something out basicly.
thats not how the code works. It uses grids and specifics.
for example
T49lettersO49lettersH49lettersR49lettersA
November 14th, 2004  
Darcia
 
I know I am just saying that it isn kinda un-realistic, after all they can never do anything new they can only find things wich have happend.
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004
 
 
because you cannot know what to look for until it happens
November 14th, 2004  
Darcia
 
Thats true but I beleive his name is Nostradomis, even though he is a freeky fellow he has done pretty good. However the Bibal is a book of prophocies so we should be getting new signs not older ones about Hitler coming.
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Thats true but I beleive his name is Nostradomis, even though he is a freeky fellow he has done pretty good. However the Bibal is a book of prophocies so we should be getting new signs not older ones about Hitler coming.
Hitler?