Beware the morons of March

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
Coming to a city near you...

:read:
On March 17, 2007 the ANSWER Coalition and other anti-war organizations in the U.S. and all over the world will be taking to the streets to mark the fourth anniversary of the start of the "shock and awe" invasion of Iraq. The ANSWER Coalition is calling for mass demonstrations in Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago and other cities and towns throughout the United States as anti-war actions take place throughout the world on this global day of action. The ANSWER Coalition urges that everyone in the antiwar movement come together in unity against the criminal actions of the U.S. government.

Read more:
http://answer.pephost.org/site/News2?abbr=ANS_&page=NewsArticle&id=8033

A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition Contact Information

National Office in Washington DC
(Also for International Contacts)
1247 E St. SE, Washington, DC 20003 · (202) 544-3389
info@internationalanswer.org · www.internationalanswer.org

My own personal take is that these twits are descendants of the "Peace in Our Time" school of appeasement and short-sighted ignorance.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been suggested that I am a Moron...

Perhaps I am, but when somebody spreads insults behind somebody else's back that most definatly makes that person...a coward.

But back to subject...

I dont think being a war protester is being a Moron. When a president who has been decietful on the causes of the war (WMD), whose been totally incompetant on just about every phase of this fiasco, and who refuses to make any corrections, or acknowledge any mistakes, that's absolutely terrible. But he's not the real moron.

The real moron is the person who blindly follows without question said president, who hides the reality of the situation behind the flag, and who lashed out at those who disagree with the president.
Thats the real moron.

As the saying goes:

Whose the more foolish? The fool? or the Fool that follows him?

EDIT: The above comments above are not directed to any person in particular.

Last edited:
It has been suggested that I am a Moron...

Perhaps I am, but when somebody spreads insults behind somebody else's back that most definatly makes that person...a coward.

But back to subject...

I dont think being a war protester is being a Moron. When a president who has been decietful on the causes of the war (WMD), whose been totally incompetant on just about every phase of this fiasco, and who refuses to make any corrections, or acknowledge any mistakes, that's absolutely terrible. But he's not the real moron.

The real moron is the person who blindly follows without question said president, who hides the reality of the situation behind the flag, and who lashed out at those who disagree with the president.
Thats the real moron.

As the saying goes:

Whose the more foolish? The fool? or the Fool that follows him?

EDIT: The above comments above are not directed to any person in particular.

You seem to be a little thin skinned. Look at the post subject line. A quick look it looks like your name.

If you would like to infer that I'm a coward I think that is 100 times more telling than the comment I made.

Senior Chief and mmarsh:

Grow up and behave.
Enough of the name calling
Any more of this and cards will fly!

You guys can argue without resorting to name calling, I know you're both intelligent enough to do so using tact and facts.

Mr. Mod,

MMARSH assumed something and I'm getting snapped for calling him a name? Re-read the threads and if you still feel the same do your duty.

Mr. Mod,

MMARSH assumed something and I'm getting snapped for calling him a name? Re-read the threads and if you still feel the same do your duty.

I reread the thread and my duty is not to punish you guys for a heated argument but to head it off before it becomes a flame contest. And you can call me Missileer, I'm a member first and a mod second.

If either of you have more you want to add, please PM me, we don't need to discuss it further in the forum.

Last edited:
I reread the thread and my duty is not to punish you guys for a heated argument but to head it off before it becomes a flame contest. And you can call me Missileer, I'm a member first and a mod second.

If either of you have more you want to add, please PM me, we don't need to discuss it further in the forum.

No problems here, I put mmarsh on ignore. Now it is your job to marshall him calling me a coward for ignoring him.

Something I'd be interested in is if he whined and turned in the thread even after he called me a coward.

No problems here, I put mmarsh on ignore. Now it is your job to marshall him calling me a coward for ignoring him.

Something I'd be interested in is if he whined and turned in the thread even after he called me a coward.

I think that's the right thing to do. Cooler heads always prevail. Actually, the Mod forum is sort of private for obvious reasons but I'm glad no further action is called for. Thanks to both of you and I mean that.

Back