Better Off - Page 3

--
Boots

March 17th, 2015  
Sara

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
Mr. Obama is doing the Race Baiting he can't seem to stay out of Ferguson , where he finds time for LOCAL Politics is beyond me , perhaps SARA can enlighten us .
Dream on, twet, I'll never divulge such confidential information with the likes of you.BTW.. When I implied for everyone to show their spirit on St. Patrick's Day, I didn't mean...
March 17th, 2015  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara
Dream on, twet, I'll never divulge such confidential information with the likes of you.BTW.. When I implied for everyone to show their spirit on St. Patrick's Day, I didn't mean...

St Patrick wasn't even Irish.

Patrick (Patricius or Padrig) was born around 386 AD to wealthy parents. Patrick's birthplace is in fact debatable, with many believing that he was born in the still Welsh-speaking Northern Kingdom of Strathclyde of Romano-Brythonic stock, at Bannavem Taberniae. Others consider his birthplace to be in the south of Wales around the Severn estuary, or at St. Davids in Pembrokeshire, the tiny city of St Davids sitting directly on the seagoing missionary and trade routes to and from Ireland. His birth name was Maewyn Succat.
March 17th, 2015  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
His birth name was Maewyn Succat.
True but screaming "Happy Maewyn Succat Day!" With brown ale coming out your nose just isn't that sexy is it?
--
Boots
March 17th, 2015  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
True but screaming "Happy Maewyn Succat Day!" With brown ale coming out your nose just isn't that sexy is it?
Well its different. I wouldn't say drinking green beer is sexy. Reminds me of my granddaughter nappy.

I must admit I did love a pint of Guinness.
March 17th, 2015  
tetvet

Someone left the door open at the ZOO .
March 17th, 2015  
Yossarian

Quote:
Hey no one asked you to waltz in here! Didn't you notice the primate exhibit empty?
March 17th, 2015  
Kesse81

Quote:
Then hurry back to your Cage, it is almost feeding time.
March 17th, 2015  
Kesse81

Quote:
I've tried to explain that to my mom several times - but she will not listen!
March 17th, 2015  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
I've tried to explain that to my mom several times - but she will not listen!

She is just worried for her star child!
March 17th, 2015  
Kesse81

Quote:
She is just worried for her star child!
I think she´s just pissed!