Better Off

Mr. Obama is doing the Race Baiting he can't seem to stay out of Ferguson , where he finds time for LOCAL Politics is beyond me , perhaps SARA can enlighten us .

Dream on, twet, I'll never divulge such confidential information with the likes of you.
m0439.gif
BTW.. When I implied for everyone to show their spirit on St. Patrick's Day, I didn't mean...
GDpic1.jpg

Last edited:
Dream on, twet, I'll never divulge such confidential information with the likes of you.
m0439.gif
BTW.. When I implied for everyone to show their spirit on St. Patrick's Day, I didn't mean...
GDpic1.jpg

St Patrick wasn't even Irish.

Patrick (Patricius or Padrig) was born around 386 AD to wealthy parents. Patrick's birthplace is in fact debatable, with many believing that he was born in the still Welsh-speaking Northern Kingdom of Strathclyde of Romano-Brythonic stock, at Bannavem Taberniae. Others consider his birthplace to be in the south of Wales around the Severn estuary, or at St. Davids in Pembrokeshire, the tiny city of St Davids sitting directly on the seagoing missionary and trade routes to and from Ireland. His birth name was Maewyn Succat.

True but screaming "Happy Maewyn Succat Day!" With brown ale coming out your nose just isn't that sexy is it?

Well its different. I wouldn't say drinking green beer is sexy. Reminds me of my granddaughter nappy.:thumb:

I must admit I did love a pint of Guinness.:eek:

And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit.

Ephesians 5:18

Technically Ale isn't wine....

Although speaking of being full of the Spirit, I know some nice places downtown who serve nice fennel based Spirits.

And I honestly feel that Jesus had wine at his last dinner as he overheard Satan was throwing a bigger party so Jesus had to one up his.

Well its different. I wouldn't say drinking green beer is sexy. Reminds me of my granddaughter nappy.:thumb:

My perception of the correlation between sexy and beer is; it's not sexy to drink it, but you will be sexy after a few pints.

Cheers

There was a time when I liked a pint of beer, ale porter or stout. Been a few since I had one. Don't really miss it now, but the thought crosses my mind now and again. I think beer makes people think they are sexy but as for being sexy well have a good hard luck at one before and after 1/2 a dozen or more pints. They may think a lot of things, I know I did.

St Patrick wasn't even Irish.

Patrick (Patricius or Padrig) was born around 386 AD to wealthy parents. Patrick's birthplace is in fact debatable, with many believing that he was born in the still Welsh-speaking Northern Kingdom of Strathclyde of Romano-Brythonic stock, at Bannavem Taberniae. Others consider his birthplace to be in the south of Wales around the Severn estuary, or at St. Davids in Pembrokeshire, the tiny city of St Davids sitting directly on the seagoing missionary and trade routes to and from Ireland. His birth name was Maewyn Succat.

I know a lad called Patrick, he works at my local morrisons supermarket collecting the trolleys and helping old ladies, and the like, put their shopping in their cars.
He is a nice lad with learning disabilities but the patience and kindness of a saint.
I'm dedicating this day to him, not to the saint who drove the serpents out of a freezing cold island and definatley not to the drunken celebration that st Patricks day has become.
Dublin, cork, Kerry and other Irish cities are going to stink in the morning. Mostly from pant staining wet Guinness farts.
It will be like waking up in a barrack block after everyone has been on the piss the night before.

I know a lad called Patrick, he works at my local morrisons supermarket collecting the trolleys and helping old ladies, and the like, put their shopping in their cars.
He is a nice lad with learning disabilities but the patience and kindness of a saint.
I'm dedicating this day to him, not to the saint who drove the serpents out of a freezing cold island and definatley not to the drunken celebration that st Patricks day has become.
Dublin, cork, Kerry and other Irish cities are going to stink in the morning. Mostly from pant staining wet Guinness farts.
It will be like waking up in a barrack block after everyone has been on the piss the night before.

Now you know what this "celebration" does to the Colonial City I live in here stateside. Sunday morning on the 15th without fail, city workers all call in, not because they partied with the tourists the night before.

But because thousands of half filled plastic ups, running on a river of piss and vomit are flowing over the cobble stones literally pissing on the history this city has seen, including two wars, one civil war, many recessions, among the establishment of an colony predating the U.S. itself.

I guess it's just image of modern society here anymore....

Back