Best/Worst Compliment

When I got my permit the guy said, "You look just like me when I graduated from Parris Island."
03USMC said:
Your not as stupid as you look Recruit.
What was your response? Would it happen to be "Sir why thank you sir"?

so when i acsidently went few kilometers of from my check-point,my CO gave me that superior look and told "u aint stupid....its only ur haircutt".............how stupid is that :? ;)

My "D.S." in boot camp looked down at me as I lay on the ground and said, "You know, I can't see you on the tips of these boots, your camo'ed real good boy".....ah, the memories.

I don't know if this would go in the category of a good compliment but some once asked "What are you and where can I get some?"

master2001 said:
OCDTSmith said:
" That's f*cked up." My ex's comment on my hairstyle for prom....later he said he meant it in a good way ( ???? )
That sounds like something i'd do.

lol, guys never know when to say the right thing, and telling a girl her hair is f*cked up on prom night....not a good idea, lol

OCDTSmith said:
master2001 said:
OCDTSmith said:
" That's f*cked up." My ex's comment on my hairstyle for prom....later he said he meant it in a good way ( ???? )
That sounds like something i'd do.

lol, guys never know when to say the right thing, and telling a her hair is f*cked up on prom night....not a good idea, lol

But f*cked up could be a good thing.

Well, that's what he was trying to say afterwards, but I still don't understand how f**ked up good be good......lol, I dunno....

master2001 said:
I don't know if this would go in the category of a good compliment but some once asked "What are you and where can I get some?"

That's a pretty nice comment (I'd say straightforward :D ). If it's not too personal...what happened (next)?

I got this at a military banquet thing "Wow, so that's what you look like when your not in uniform, wanna be my date?" It's like, um...so you think I look bad in a uniform?

And a Col once asked me "you just love being my little devil twin don't you?" me-"yes, I do" Col- "Good, I have trained you well"

Back