--
Boots

February 12th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by master2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDTSmith
" That's f*cked up." My ex's comment on my hairstyle for prom....later he said he meant it in a good way ( ???? )
That sounds like something i'd do.
lol, guys never know when to say the right thing, and telling a girl her hair is f*cked up on prom night....not a good idea, lol
February 12th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

"What Are you doing recruit?"
"I'm on Fire Watch, Sir."
"Good Job"
"Yes, Sir"
February 12th, 2005  
Bory

"Corporal that speech was so stupid, it was funny"
--
Boots
February 15th, 2005  
master2001

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
" That's f*cked up." My ex's comment on my hairstyle for prom....later he said he meant it in a good way ( ???? )
That sounds like something i'd do.
lol, guys never know when to say the right thing, and telling a her hair is f*cked up on prom night....not a good idea, lol
But f*cked up could be a good thing.
February 15th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

Well, that's what he was trying to say afterwards, but I still don't understand how f**ked up good be good......lol, I dunno....
February 15th, 2005  
master2001

Like telling someone if they do something really strange yet cool "Dude, that's F*cked up."
February 15th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

Yeah I suppose I could understand that, I just figured he was trying to cover his a**, lol
February 16th, 2005  
rOk

Quote:
I don't know if this would go in the category of a good compliment but some once asked "What are you and where can I get some?"
That's a pretty nice comment (I'd say straightforward ). If it's not too personal...what happened (next)?
February 17th, 2005  
alliehz

I got this at a military banquet thing "Wow, so that's what you look like when your not in uniform, wanna be my date?" It's like, um...so you think I look bad in a uniform?

And a Col once asked me "you just love being my little devil twin don't you?" me-"yes, I do" Col- "Good, I have trained you well"
February 17th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

A receptionist at the dental clinic told me "I am glad I'm not your wife" after learning my last name was Doody.

That hit close to home