Best Weapons for Jungle Combat ?

They provided jobs .

And they deprived many of the developing countries around the world we exploit in order to do that. And even now those same jobs are going right back to those same countries because are own workers are too expensive and are more problematic to employ in the modern corporate sense.

But the British it did before us, and the Spanish, and the Byzantines, and the Romans and the Egyptians ect. So it's nothing new.

China and East Asia may claim our seat with the world's reserve currency and take over this role soon enough.

Last edited:
And they deprived many of the developing countries around the world we exploit in order to do that. And even now those same jobs are going right back to those same countries because are own workers are too expensive and are more problematic to employ in the modern corporate sense.

But the British it did before us, and the Spanish, and the Byzantines, and the Romans and the Egyptians ect. So it's nothing new.

China and East Asia may claim our seat with the world's reserve currency and take over this role soon enough.

You sound like an unhappy American. A country was you can vote for the candidate of choice, practice the religion or politics of your choice: (even the frickin Nazi party or one of it’s so called Neo-Nazi spinoffs i.e.: Aryan Brotherhood, KKK, if you so desire). You can relocate at will. By the way you can leave the US if you so desire if you find the country so oppressive.

As for depriving the developing world economies? Where are your concrete examples of this? We sell to anybody who will buy our products and often buy foreign products back with a stiff tariff from others such as China, Mexico, Taiwan, and Indonesia.

The people in these countries that work for American concerns are usually light years ahead of those who are not. I worked for Bosch’s US concern which at the time had production faculties in China. The employees in China jumped were joyful at the opportunity to work for us.

As for these historical comparisons are they really relevant to the US in 2014. We spend more to feed and help the world than any other nation.

We have (particularly under the Obama administration) borrowed from the Peoples Republic of China to pay “not our military dept”, but for our social programs, so now our grandchildren will end up owing China.

Tetvet; I have heard and read criticism toward the M16A1 you were issued during the Vietnam war. Can you confirm it?

Must have been complicated to maintain that in a tropical environment

I only used it in a desert environment in training exercises. Cleaning of the weapon was crammed down our trout's. The cleaning kit went into the stock of the rifle if I recall. I had heard earlier cleaning kits were not as effective for the M16A1

I never used one in Vietnam I was issued 2 M-60's 1 for the Gunner 1 for the Crew Chief , or to put it another way I must have been issued a M-16 but I never saw it my side weapon was a pistol non reg.

and benefitted totally from Killed People.

However the weapons trade is certainly not limited to the US. If they didn't get from us they would have or are getting them elsewhere. Weapons don't kill people people do.

However the weapons trade is certainly not limited to the US. If they didn't get from us they would have or are getting them elsewhere. Weapons don't kill people people do.

Yes you're right, But , Do you know what accident caused US to join the War against germans. An american ship entered to germans water in conflict situation and a German submarine opened fire on it. With a false flag your soldiers killed and your bankers benefitted.

Last edited:
Yes you're right, But , Do you know what accident caused US to join the War against germans. An american ship entered to germans water in conflict situation and a German submarine opened fire on it. With a false flag your soldiers killed and your bankers benefitted.

Arent't you leaving out quite a lot here? I think it was a bit more complicated then that...

I wasn't interested in western history, So I think you should tell me ...:biggun:
So you're saying that because you're not really interested in history, you can make up facts that aren't true about whoever or whatever you want so it will fit your agenda?

The incident you described did not happen that way at all (the Lusitania sinking) and it was sunk in British waters and almost 2 years before we entered the war in the first place.

If you're going to lie then I should be able to lie as well. Let's see, did you know that the Iranians infiltrated the Jaysh al Mahdi in Iraq and are responsible for over 200,000 Iraqi murders because they supplied them with the weapons and explosives to fuel the sectarian war between the Sunni's and Shi'a in Iraq for 5 years?

Leaves a bad taste in the mouth doesn't it? Even if my example is much more accurate then yours...

So you're saying that because you're not really interested in history, you can make up facts that aren't true about whoever or whatever you want so it will fit your agenda?

The incident you described did not happen that way at all (the Lusitania sinking) and it was sunk in British waters and almost 2 years before we entered the war in the first place.

If you're going to lie then I should be able to lie as well. Let's see, did you know that the Iranians infiltrated the Jaysh al Mahdi in Iraq and are responsible for over 200,000 Iraqi murders because they supplied them with the weapons and explosives to fuel the sectarian war between the Sunni's and Shi'a in Iraq for 5 years?

Leaves a bad taste in the mouth doesn't it? Even if my example is much more accurate then yours...

I don't want to lie , I just told what I knew, but your lie is because of you. And I as an Iranian have a History of 6000 years persia history and 1400 years Post-Islam history I haven't enough place in my brain for your 500 years or for eauropeans.

I don't want to lie , I just told what I knew, but your lie is because of you. And I as an Iranian have a History of 6000 years persia history and 1400 years Post-Islam history I haven't enough place in my brain for your 500 years or for eauropeans.

Making excuses for ignorance....BRILLIANT!

You did lie and then you tried to excuse it twice with ignorance, even after I corrected you.

I think what you meant to say is that no matter what we do we are wrong, right? If it is western then it is wrong and we don't even deserve study? You can simply say whatever you want, regardless of fact and as long as it makes the US or Europe look bad then that's what you accept? Your masters would be proud...intellect must not be a cherished trait where you come from.

Interesting about the Lusitania it started sinking in about 20 minutes after being hit by just one torpedo many years later it was discovered that explosion that sunk her came from within the Brits had lied it was carrying war materials .

Making excuses for ignorance....BRILLIANT!

You did lie and then you tried to excuse it twice with ignorance, even after I corrected you.

I think what you meant to say is that no matter what we do we are wrong, right? If it is western then it is wrong and we don't even deserve study? You can simply say whatever you want, regardless of fact and as long as it makes the US or Europe look bad then that's what you accept? Your masters would be proud...intellect must not be a cherished trait where you come from.

You with a history of false flags, killing unarmed people in all over the world, a guantamo/cobalt/bagram/abu ghoraib and a black long list of destoying democracies like mosaddegh and alende and supporting dictatorships like Saddam, S.Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar , Pinoshe and EeeeeTtttttCcccc are blaming me because of saying what I tought is true.

You with a history of false flags, killing unarmed people in all over the world, a guantamo/cobalt/bagram/abu ghoraib and a black long list of destoying democracies like mosaddegh and alende and supporting dictatorships like Saddam, S.Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar , Pinoshe and EeeeeTtttttCcccc are blaming me because of saying what I tought is true.

I do? I plan and conduct false flag operations? Wow, I had no idea I personally had so much power!

I am saying that your response was intellectually dishonest. Not your country, but YOU! Specifically you! Then you deflect by making accusations against my country without addressing the substance of what I, me, a person, asked you. What is so hard about this? Dismissing substance with qualified ignorance is the very definition of insanity...

Back