--

March 31st, 2006  
Fox

What? 1sgt said it's good.
March 31st, 2006  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy Boy
You don't get much of a good shine in just 5 mins.
Like I said, what you get in 30 minutes with your method, I get doen in 5 to 10 with my method. Besides, don't judge what i can and can't get in five minutes, I was given advice by the National AF Honor Guard, and they know their stuff. It's all about the base coat
March 31st, 2006  
ARMY101

So what's your tip for the base coat?
--
March 31st, 2006  
Navy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Like I said, what you get in 30 minutes with your method, I get doen in 5 to 10 with my method. Besides, don't judge what i can and can't get in five minutes, I was given advice by the National AF Honor Guard, and they know their stuff. It's all about the base coat
O.k. mr.big shot lets see a pic of your shoes.
March 31st, 2006  
FutureDevilDog

Stop reffering to everone as "Mr. Big Shot" and stop the caps writing, it hurts mah earsies.
March 31st, 2006  
Fox

Yeah, no calling bad name, Navy boy.
April 1st, 2006  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy Boy
O.k. mr.big shot lets see a pic of your shoes.

Sure, Let me just get my boots polish them, take a picture, download them to the PC, upload them to photobucket, and link them here...don't get me wrong they are shiny, I just don't go around taking pictures of my boots...
April 1st, 2006  
Chief Bones

GEEEEEEESH - I got all of you beat ... I now slip my feet into ma shoes and they're just fine ... time: less than 5 seconds. lol
April 1st, 2006  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Bones
GEEEEEEESH - I got all of you beat ... I now slip my feet into ma shoes and they're just fine ... time: less than 5 seconds. lol
And how do you manage that?
April 1st, 2006  
Rob Henderson

The Reebok QwikShine brush. It works wonders for my shoes. just gotta give a couple of, like USAFUX2004 said, base coats and then all i have to do is give em a once over with the Brush and theyre ready for the parade. or inspection. Gotten a comment everytime from my first sergeant.By the wayside, thats just my nickname for the brush. the real name is just Reebok Black Shine... its kind-of a sponge thing...

by the wayside again. NavyBoy, they may have u beat, they may not. I know myself that CoreFams(sp?)look shinyer than all of them. wipe a Windex cloth over em and you can see the plaque in your teeth. I will comment you, those are some of the best-looking, non-corefam shoes that I personally have ever seen. Job well done sir.