And the best video game of the year is ...

It's a great game, but it's definitely not revolutionary or photorealistic like some publications suggest. The single player was a bit short and quite linear for my taste.

Damn it, guys, it's too late to have COD4 for Christmas. :) Y'all makes me to itch my hair to get COD4 for PC.

I think its really good. I have only 3 complaints.

1. On some maps the match turns into a "frag-fest" rather than a battle. That gets both irritating and dull. Its probably because some maps are too small to handle 30-50 players. I wish they would incorporate the Battlefield 2 method.

2. Also the Gunship and airstrikes are overpowered and I think tend to ruin the game.

3. Three weapons bug me. The game is called MODERN WARFARE right?.

A. The AK-47 has not been in use since the 1970s with the Speztnaz or Red Army. Wouldn't it be more accurate to have the AK-74M or AK-101?

B. Get rid of the Stg.44, thats a WWII gun. Its totally out of place.

3. You play 1/2 the game as a SAS member right? Where is the SA80 family or Enfield L85? That is the main rifle in the British Army. Even the obsolete FN-FAL is not included where proceeded the SA80. It's like not modeling the M-16 for the U.S Marines.

I can think of many modern assault rifles i would rather see and would be more accurate than either the AK-47 or Stg.44. The AK-74/101, FAMAS, SA80 family, the G36K, the Steyr AUG.

Last edited:
Back