best time with friends

ashleyrenee590

my friends and i went to the bar. There were just three of us at the small local bar we ran into four people we knew it ended up being twenty of us and i got my friend robert two nymbers Yay wing man now i just got to find one.

RWAR:rambo:

smiley-talk006.gif
HAWKY!!!

Over to you.... ;)

(Best of luck! :lol:)

my friends and i went to the bar. There were just three of us at the small local bar we ran into four people we knew it ended up being twenty of us and i got my friend robert two nymbers Yay wing man now i just got to find one.

RWAR:rambo:

Say that again in English.:confused:

Say that again in English.:confused:

I'll translate it for you as I like to think I'm "down with the kids". :lol:

"My friends and I went to a bar. There were just 3 of us in said bar, but we ran into 4 people there that we knew. Eventually it ended up with 20 people in the bar. I got my friend called Robert 2 numbers from girls in the bar. Yay! I was his wing man. I now need to find a guy."

(Apologies if incorrect ;))

Last edited:
I'll translate it for you as I like to think I'm "down with the kids". :lol:

"My friends and I went to a bar. There were just 3 of us in said bar, but we ran into 4 people there that we knew. Eventually it ended up with 20 people in the bar. I got my friend called Robert 2 numbers from girls in the bar. Yay! I was his wing man. I now need to find a guy."

(Apologies if incorrect ;))

That sounds like your giving evidence in court.

Hello hello hello what's going on ere??

That sounds like your giving evidence in court.

Hello hello hello what's going on ere??

Crappy evidence, at that! Doesn't really compel me to think that the defendant is guilty!

As for the shoutout to me, negative Frogman. Cheers though.

Hmm... think my best time has to be the last party before everyone fecked off to University. Had a great time with my friends, just having a few drinks, (okay, so I was totally out of it after about three hours - that's after rum, vodka, and four, five, vodka coolers!)

When I awoke the next morning, albeit alone in a tent next to two people who'd obviously done SOMETHING the night before while I was there. And my other mate, who'd thrown up in the entrance way. I had to carefully dodge the vomit on the way in!

But yes, I woke up, and me and my friends sat around the remains of the fire, and we were all thinking the same thing, "This is the summer we've been waiting for." And it was - and so began the loneliness that is people being gone to Uni. But, now everyone's back!

TIME TO PARTY AGAIN! WOOT! :drink::drink::drink:

the person who translated good job! you young woman. lol. well as for hawlky 94 i drank 8 tequilla shots and a vodka shot and a tequilla sun rise... can yall guess my favortite drink?

I am betting on advances in medical technologies. So that replacement livers will be freely available by the time I am 40.

I won't be sorely disappointed if this doesn't occur. I will be dead:drink:

Sometimes its great to drink with a crowd and hook-up with someone and sometimes as George Throughgood's song says " I drink along " isn't so bad either.

Back